• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Flea Market.

meleemario

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
No, this isn't about the one coming up in February...I'm holding a Flea Market in my town this sunday at 5:00PM EST, item's for sale will be listed here, and some others may not, just whats confirmed, more will be put on the list as time draws closer. There is a possibility of a few rare items being thrown in, and there will be a raffle, which will be for a mystery item.

As for prices of the items, I will decide that when the time comes, ask me in-game on sunday about prices.

--Item List--
3 Golden Shovels(all reserved)
Lab Bench
Iguanodon Tail
Mohawk Wig
Stool
CD Player
Billiard Table
Lamentoid
Water Bird
Citrus Wall

i can help you With the items(I'll drop of items)

-exciusuits rug
-golden stereo
-spare furniture

Oh yeah, it's first come first serve, and since I have communiucated with DS, and Spiffy, and cos JJ is getting ac: ww at a later date, I will reserve one for him until he gets the game, DS, and spiff will get the two I have available.

Excuse the bump but...

Since I apparently can't edit my own posts for some reason... I'll have to post some new confirmed items here.

--Item List--
3 Golden Shovels(all reserved)
Lab Bench
Iguanodon Tail
Mohawk Wig
Stool
CD Player
Billiard Table
Lamentoid
Water Bird
Cirtus Wall

And many others. That is the final list, along with many other items not listed here. As for prices, you can ask me in-game.

If this Flea Market idea is successful, I may hold another at a future date.

Alright, here's the lowdown on the flea market, there's going to be up to 45 items for sale, the flea market will be held in front of my house, there will be flea market carpet around my house, so you can't miss it, the items will all be laid out on the ground, do not touch ANYTHING, unless your one of those who has reserved an item in advance, or until you have heard the price of an item from me.

If anyone would like to drop off any items, come down to my town by 12:00AM EST, to drop em off, the info is in my sig, and you can PM me yours, and all stuff has to be dropped off in front of the gate.

Here's whats gonna happen. I have all the prices for each item determined, and whoever comes to the flea market will be eligible to win the prize for the raffle, I'll take names, and put em in a hat, and we'll see what goes from there when the time comes.

As for the actual market goin down, as I said in the last post, don't touch ANY items you see unless your one of the ones who reserved an item, say "I reserved 'insert item you reserved here'" and put the amount of bells on the ground your willing to pay for the reserved item, as soon as I get the bells, you can take your item. Or, give me a price for any item that isn't reserved you like, that your willing to pay for, or if you see an item you like, ask me how much it is, and i'll give you the price for it. All this is going to take place in front of my house, at 5PM EST, it's got flea market carpet around my house, so you can't miss it.

My gates will be open at 4PM EST so if anyone who reserved an item wants to pick it up early, can do so to avoid confusion. Those who have stated that wanted a particular item, I have marked as you reserving it...With that said, will those who reserved the Water Bird, Citrus Wall, 2 golden shovels(One picked up his already) and the Gold Stereo, add me to your friends roster, and send me your code, that way, you can pick up your items early, just PM me your info, cos mine is in my sig, if you don't have it already.

If I catch somebody stealing an item, without asking me how much it is, or if they haven't come up with an offer of how much there willing to pay, that will be an automatic boot, and not just for the person who stole, but for everyone, so don't ruin it for everyone by stealing an item, and besides, it just isn't a nice thing to do.

With all that said, I hope i've made it clear what i'd like to happen(And not to happen) at the flea market, and I hope there's a good turnout, so I hope I see you all there :).

The gates are now open, for those who reserved items, come down, and get em now, before the crowd shows up at 5PM.

Glad you liked it Bastoise.

Oh, and the Flea Market has officially started, so come on down. If you need my friend code, or want to PM your info to me, go ahead and do so, so you can come and participate.

Back