FireFox 3.6.4 Problem

Nic

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Posts
6,129
Bells
315
Dragon Tokens
0
Please don't turn this thread into a browser war please. : -)

I'm not sure if you guys have been suffering with the problem of the Flash plugin error. I know quite a few people who are having this problem. I have tried a few things as:
Updating my plugins
Reinstalling FireFox
Downgrading to 3.6.3

I found a solution to this problem but it isn't a solution that it is going to fix 3.6.4. If you look on www.oldapps.com you'll see FireFox in the Browser section. They have version 3.64 to 0.8. I downgraded to version 3.0.2. I'm not sure if this will fix it until a 3.6.5 comes out or a patch to fix this Flash problem. But since I downgraded I haven't got a flash error.

Hope this helps you FireFox users.
 
Yes I have, I managed to update it but now when I full-screen any video on YouTube, the text in the loading bar looks distorted and I'm not sure how to fix that.
 
Hmm, interesting, I haven't encountered any problems so far, but thanks for the advice, might need to do this later.
 
SAMwich said:
lul firefox.
I'm pretty sure that in my beginning of my post I said lets not turn this thread into a browser war. Sam, why don't you keep your comments or your opinions to yourself besides acting like a ignorant kid who wants to start a browser war.
 
Nic said:
SAMwich said:
lul firefox.
I'm pretty sure that in my beginning of my post I said lets not turn this thread into a browser war. Sam, why don't you keep your comments or your opinions to yourself besides acting like a ignorant kid who wants to start a browser war.
*facepalm*

I said that because you said you didn't want any Browser hate sort of comments. You hardly try and stop yourself talking *censored.2.0* most times anyway.
 
SAMwich said:
Nic said:
SAMwich said:
lul firefox.
I'm pretty sure that in my beginning of my post I said lets not turn this thread into a browser war. Sam, why don't you keep your comments or your opinions to yourself besides acting like a ignorant kid who wants to start a browser war.
*facepalm*

I said that because you said you didn't want any Browser hate sort of comments. You hardly try and stop yourself talking *censored.2.0* most times anyway.
Don't get your tampon in a twist!
 
Nic said:
SAMwich said:
Nic said:
SAMwich said:
lul firefox.
I'm pretty sure that in my beginning of my post I said lets not turn this thread into a browser war. Sam, why don't you keep your comments or your opinions to yourself besides acting like a ignorant kid who wants to start a browser war.
*facepalm*

I said that because you said you didn't want any Browser hate sort of comments. You hardly try and stop yourself talking *censored.2.0* most times anyway.
Don't get your tampon in a twist!
*Sigh*

Hobo you do make me laugh.
 
I'm might put it into consideration, only had the problem once, i fiddled around, think i fixed it, im not sure.
 
Back
Top