Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Hello everyone! I hope if you are reading this that you are having a super fabulous Happy Day!! Anyways, I recently got Wild World for my Birthday last Wednesday and am ecstatic to enjoy this classic once again! I previously played the game on Wii U a few years back but the delay from virtual console made it impossible for me to catch fish lol. My timing isnt great! A while ago, some wonderful people on here educated me that Wild World in fact is still playable online! The NWC shutdown, but something called Wimifi(?) which is like a fan server still works. I'll try and figure it out later as I believe its truly simple, just changing some internet settings.

Basically! I can pay someone in TBT, certain collectibles, and anything in ACNL if someone would help me obtain the following items / services.

☆ Apple, Orange, Pear, Cherry, Peach, and Coconut x1
☆Visit to Shampoodle Extension in Someone's Town
☆ Catalog the Jade check print, Strawberry shirt, and Molecule Tee.

Thank you so much for reading and let me know a time when you are free in the future and payment. Hopefully we can work something out! <333

I cannot play online because the DS games only support WEP! too outdated for me lol

Last edited:
o/"

I can help u out with many of these things, no payment needed unless i see something u got I really want; idk. Id love to hang out too for a little bit, it could be fun

I like ur picture its cool.

im scott from emberenc : 3484-9434-5620

o/"

I can help u out with many of these things, no payment needed unless i see something u got I really want; idk. Id love to hang out too for a little bit, it could be fun

I like ur picture its cool.

im scott from emberenc : 3484-9434-5620
Hi!!! Thank you so so much! If there is anything at all that you'd like just let me know! I'll be free this weekend! Send me a DM sometime and I'll see the email notification!

you bet :D

Youre starting fresh lately.. this will be fun to get you started; though I now ask; are you sure you want all the things so quickly? Maybe some fruit at first like 1 or 2 non town fruit then take time to get the rest by letter from mom or the villagers. It could be more rewarding...? :)

Ive been really trying tog et my hands on egyptian and moon wall paper and carpet, I have moon carpet only tho. Anyways the rest we can talk when we play

Back