• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

FINALLY

kaylynashley

Mad Lady in a Box
Bells
I got a perfect town!

I start freaking out the second I saw the Jacob's Ladder >.<

I'm sure this is old hat for most of you who've had perfect towns forever, but I'm REALLY excited!

9517053947_5cf53dde4e_o.jpg

I got my first Jacobs Ladder the day after I decided to go with the Beautiful Ordinance!

So happy for you! :D

I still don't have perfect town. Probably b/c I'm picky about my pwps. XD

CONGRATZ!

Last edited:
Congratulations! I'm not too focused on making a perfect town until I get all my dreamies, cut down all my trees too.

I got my first Jacobs Ladder the day after I decided to go with the Beautiful Ordinance!

So happy for you! :D

Yes! I've always had that ordinance in this town ^^ And I just let flowers grow wherever they please, I never really move them at all unless they're in the way of where I run. I don't use paths so I never want to trample the flowers!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congratulations! I'm not too focused on making a perfect town until I get all my dreamies, cut down all my trees too.

I cut down a TON of my trees. I like them arranged and organized and in sections of what fruits they grow >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats! I got mine perfect status in early July.

Awesome! I just reset a couple of weeks ago, so I'm really excited that it happened so quickly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still don't have perfect town. Probably b/c I'm picky about my pwps. XD

CONGRATZ!

Oh, I am too! Lately I've had this habit of putting street lamps where I specifically don't want villagers houses to go so I can better arrange things.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!!

Congrats! I only got mine last week too, and I've never had it in previous games. I know how excited you must feel, well done!

Do as you're doing now Kaylyn, & another Jacob's Ladder will sprout! You can put them all together in your um, garden. Good luck! ^o^

Congrats! I only got mine last week too, and I've never had it in previous games. I know how excited you must feel, well done!

I never have either, so it's really thrilling >.< congrats on yours!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, that's nice :)

^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do as you're doing now Kaylyn, & another Jacob's Ladder will sprout! You can put them all together in your um, garden. Good luck! ^o^

Hoping to get many of them!

Back