FINALLY got the Police Station PWP

Which Police Station did you Choose?

• Modern Police Station

Votes: 48 43.6%
  • Classic Police Station

Votes: 62 56.4%

• Total voters
I got classic because it fits my town better. Copper is the better character though, IMO. It just depends on what you want.

I chose modern and my sister picked classic and once they were built we both realized that the other persons building matched our town a little better I'm

I went for Classic in the end.
The Wooden style fits better with my Zenny style town... not to mention looks more suited to the unnecessary amounts of bamboo I have around it xD

I chose classic because it looks better in my town and I'm more of a fan of the stule :) plus, Booker is adorable and I don't mind his ditheriness because it adds to his appeal for me. He was always my favourite of the 2 :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*style

Modern. But after having the game this long I wish Classic because that fits my town much better. Modern looks out of place in my more... What's the word I'm looking for... Vintage looking town? lol

I really regret my decison for modern:(
It does't go well with my town.

My perfect one would be classic model with Copper.

Even though the "modern" one is actually the old one, I picked it. I liked the wooden one but I wanted Copper and I preferred the nostalgia.

I went with the classic one. I like both the design and Booker better, so it was an easy decision

Back