• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Final Spooky items for sale + crafting Spooky carriage {Updated 8.10}

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
May I get a spooky carriage ☺
All of the carriages I had made are sold. I can craft a Spooky carriage for anyone that provides the materials. I’m good for orange pumpkins but short on the rest of materials needed to craft carriages :)

what do u have thats left? is the first post up to date?
Post automatically merged:

if still have them can you hold on to one of each of these for me? gonna pass out now but will check back when I get up
Jack’s face
Jack’s robe
Spooky flooring
Spooky wallpaper

Last edited:
All of the carriages I had made are sold. I can craft a Spooky carriage for anyone that provides the materials. I’m good for orange pumpkins but short on the rest of materials needed to craft carriages :)
What materials do you need idk

what do u have thats left? is the first post up to date?

if still have them can you hold on to one of each of these for me? gonna pass out now but will check back when I get up
Jack’s face
Jack’s robe
Spooky flooring
Spooky wallpaper
I have Jack’s face and Spooky flooring left

What materials do you need idk
30 orange pumpkins
20 hardwood
20 wood
20 softwood
10 iron nuggets

Ok I can get that

I have Jack’s face and Spooky flooring left

30 orange pumpkins
20 hardwood
20 wood
20 softwood
10 iron nuggets
But I can't give it to you on because I'm about to go to school 4:30 American time

Back