• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Ferah's Lottery Art Shop & Fundraiser Maps!

Here's the completed work for Chelsaurus!

awwww its adorable!! You did an amazing job! Thank you so much!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you have something i can link to you on toyhouse as ill be putting it in there?

awwww its adorable!! You did an amazing job! Thank you so much!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you have something i can link to you on toyhouse as ill be putting it in there?

Oh geez thank you! ^///^ Glad to work with ya!!
Thank you for the tip too, i need not worry for the health of my virtual pets this week

I actually have no idea what Toyhouse is. But I have an art blog on Tumblr, or there's just my thread here o.o

Last edited:
Oh geez thank you! ^///^ Glad to work with ya!!
Thank you for the tip too, i need not worry for the health of my virtual pets this week

I actually have no idea what Toyhouse is. But I have an art blog on Tumblr, or there's just my thread here o.o

Same, anytime :) Ill be placing another order after work :')

Well it is actually Toyhou.se its just where you store all your OCS and that but you can put links with the pictures to people that have drawn the art etc.I will like it to your art thread here :) thanks!

Same, anytime :) Ill be placing another order after work :')

Well it is actually Toyhou.se its just where you store all your OCS and that but you can put links with the pictures to people that have drawn the art etc.I will like it to your art thread here :) thanks!

I just poked my head around the site, looks interesting :3 Thanks for the credit :D I'm gonna go to sleep now though lol

Hi,
I was wondering if you did art of mayors? I'm not sure exactly what I want, but I was thinking of having her with a villager or other animal maybe.
Thanks. :)

Hi,
I was wondering if you did art of mayors? I'm not sure exactly what I want, but I was thinking of having her with a villager or other animal maybe.
Thanks. :)

Of course! Just try to include a clear reference for the mayor. You don't need to include references for characters I can look up, though. :3

I could do that, but please fill out one of the forms :s it helps me keep organized while doing requests

Oh my bad! I thought the forms were for the town maps hah

- - - Post Merge - - -

nqSX0wp.png

Quality Grade Type: C
What am I drawing?: me
Is this from a specific Fandom?: nah
References?: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?369133-Buying-art-in-various-styles&highlight=
Is Background included?: sure have fun
Number 1-7: 5
Estimated Total: 30

Last edited:
Added Luckypinch's request sketch to the "In progress" tab :3

Willing to make more than one order at a time!!

nqSX0wp.png

Quality Grade Type: What ever you think from the 30tbt upwards please
What am I drawing?:Mayor and vuplix (pokemon)?
Is this from a specific Fandom?:nope
References?: CLICKY If maybe you could add bangs or something? make her a little pretty HAHA
Is Background included?:whatever :)
Number 1-7:*Im going to pay for this too :')*
Estimated Total:whatever one you choose + tip (+vuplix?)

do you think it will clash since they are both similar colours?

Last edited:
nqSX0wp.png

Quality Grade Type: What ever you think from the 30tbt upwards please
What am I drawing?:Mayor and vuplix (pokemon)?
Is this from a specific Fandom?:nope
References?: CLICKY If maybe you could add bangs or something? make her a little pretty HAHA
Is Background included?:whatever :)
Number 1-7:*Im going to pay for this too :')*
Estimated Total:whatever one you choose + tip (+vuplix?)

do you think it will clash since they are both similar colours?

Accepted!!

Which mayor eyes do your prefer out of the two references you provided?

Last edited:

LARGE
Town Name:Alabama
Image Link:?
Heads or Houses:Heads
Key?:Y (Y/N)
If Y, Where?:Where it is on the example
If Y, Color?:?
Specific Requests:?
Total:43 TBT
Is this in the lottery? If so, 5

Hiya! Thank yo for ordering a map. Lemme help you out here:

For Image link, I need a picture of your town in order to draw reference from. For example, this is a link to my town before roscoe moved in:
http://imgur.com/toMetZr
So just a simple picture like that which shows the shape of your town, the river, where the villagers and buildings are, etc...

What color would you like the background of your key, and what color would you like the text in your key? :3

Unfortunately, the lottery is not applicable to the map section, as the maps are a fundraiser for some groups. D: But just for fun, I drew a four. So close!

Back