• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Favourite villager of a species: Day 17 - Hamsters.

Your 3 favourite Hamsters?

• Apple

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • Clay

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Flurry

Votes: 41 71.9%
  • Graham

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Hamlet

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Hamphrey

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Rodney

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Soleil

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fresco3332

Bells
3 Votes Each!

Who are your 3 favourite Hamsters?

I will be doing these polls daily with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd for each species.

I voted:
- Flurry: Cutest hamster of all!
- Hamphrey: Cool cranky hamster, his design and personality go hand in hand...
- Hamlet: Another cool hamster, a decent. Smug.

Link with all the villagers pictures! - http://uk.ign.com/wikis/animal-cross...leaf/Villagers

Results

Day 1 - (1st) Goldie, (2nd) Lucky, (3rd) Cherry, (Last) Mac.
Day 2 - (1st) Gayle, (2nd) Drago, (3rd) Sly, (Last) Del.
Day 3 - (1st) Anabelle, (2nd) Pango, (3rd) Antonio + Annalisa, (Last) Olaf.
Day 4 - (1st) Pinky, (2nd) Teddy, (3rd) Tutu, (Last) Charlise.
Day 5 - (1st) Stitches, (2nd) Maple, (3rd) Bluebear, (Last) Kody.
Day 6 - (1st) Midge, (2nd) Jaques, (3rd) Twiggy + Robin, (Last) Jitters.
Day 7 - (1st) Patty, (2nd) Tipper, (3rd) Rodeo, (Last) Vic.
Day 8 - (1st) Anhka, (2nd) Lolly, (3rd) Rosie, Bob + Kiki, (Last) Stinky + Moe.
Day 9 - (1st) Goose, (2nd) Egbert + Ken, (3rd) Knox, (Last) Broffina.
Day 10 - (1st) Fauna, (2nd) Diana, (3rd) Beau, (Last) Lopez.
Day 11 - (1st) Molly, (2nd) Scoot, (3rd) Bill, Joey, Pate + Pompom, (Last) Quillson.
Day 12 - (1st) Celia, (2nd) Apollo, (3rd) Sterling, (Last) Keaton + Frank.
Day 13 - (1st) Tia, (2nd) Margie, (3rd) Eloise, (Last) Axel + Big Top.
Day 14 - (1st) Lily, (2nd) Puddles, (3rd) Ribbot, (Last) Gigi.
Day 15 - (1st) Pashmina + Nan, (2nd) Chevre, (3rd) Kidd, (Last) Velma.
Day 16 - (1st) Hans, (2nd) Boone, (3rd) Rocket, (Last) Al.

Last edited:
CLdKp5OUwAAxF4i.jpg
Yeah,it's Flurry....plus Graham and Hamphrey.

You know what's funny? I've never had or even seen a hamster in game. Not in visits to other towns or even in a dream. Huh.

1. Apple
2. Hamphrey
3. Soleil

Hamsters are my favorite species in the game. I've got five hamsters in my town and it's hard to pick three of them.
Anyway, my choice:

1.Hamlet (the cutest smug)
2.Flurry (I mean, just look at her :) )
3.Graham (nerdy hamster :cool: unfortunately he moved out without telling me)

1. Clay - So underrated. He's such an interesting-looking villager.
2. Graham - A reference to Alexander Graham Bell? He's adorable, I have a soft spot for nerdy villagers with houses that fit their looks.
3. Hamlet - He's so smol and cute, whenever he talks about how buff he is I can't help but to laugh because he's well... so small and tiny and squishy! His default catchphrase is so cute.

1. Hamlet - He's a Jock not smug. But he's soooo cute. Best designed in my opinion.
2. Clay - I love his masked face design and he's a dopey lazy which is my favorite
3. Flurry - While I didn't connect with her when she was in my town I have to admit she is very pretty

For me, Rodney is my favorite hamster. I think he's actually one of the cutest smug villagers there is, and one of the most underrated villagers in the whole series. He was the first villager to move into Granada and he's been nothing but nice to me since he arrived.
My second and third favorites are probably Flurry and Hamlet, I don't know what order they'd come in though.

1. Flurry - she's my in-game BFF. She is just too cute for words!
2. Apple - I love the peppy villagers, and I absolutely LOVE her little buck tooth.
3. Hamphrey - Crankies are awesome, and I love that he's a tiny cranky hamster. Again, lovin' the buck tooth! He's such a doll.

I have all the hamsters (except Rodney) and they're my favorite species in the game, aside from the rabbits.

Last edited:
The only Hamster I've had in the game (in TWO YEARS) has been Flurry and I love her, but I'd really like to have Graham. So they are my first and second. I don't have a third.

Graham is the most adorable li'l nerd, I had him in my town for ages and I loved him so much :)

Clay and Soleil are my other picks because their designs are great.

This was kinda a hard decision for me, but these are the ones that I picked. :)

1. Flurry: She's so adorable. Plus, she's one of my dreamies, and she just looks like a cute tiny marshmellow!
2. Apple: I think she's pretty cute. I met her once in my friends town and talked to her, and she seemed pretty cool.
3. Soleil: I like her hair and her eyelashes when I picked her. But tbh when I submitted my votes I changed my mind and wanted to pick Hamlet instead, because he's just a cute tiny jock! :p I just love how he's so small, but he's also a jock, so whenever he says stuff about his "muscles" and things, it just makes me laugh and smile a bit.

Back