Favourite snooty villager?

I really like Opal. But I think my favorite is Yuka. Shes in my town, and shes actually my 3rd favorite villager!

Yuka is pretty awesome. Ankha, I like her, but I don't understand the so much hype about her. But she is pretty special.

Olivia is pretty. Tiffany might be my favorite. And Soleil. <3 Little hammys.

There's quite a few snooty characters I like, but my main favorite has to be Whitney. She's so cool looking and I've enjoyed having her in past animal crossing games.

My favorite is mint the snooty squirrel >< so cutteee! but I accidentally let her move out so I had to settle for Blaire!

I love snooties possibly more than life itself?? Olivia was my main girl until she moved away, but lately Whitney has become my snootie bestie. I also really loved Portia and Monique when they lived in Torres!

I actually really like the Snooties ...once you get to know them. If you snub them, THEY KNOW.

That being said my favorites are:

Ankha - In my main town. She has ordered an excavation site to build pyramids for her. All hail Queen Ankha. I totally understand the hype now. ADORE her.

Diana - So beautiful, almost fragile. I'd love to have her in a town someday.

Friga!!! She is in my All Bear town of Rumble. Oh I adore her so much. No one ever talks about her. I've had her and Gwen, but Friga gets my vote.

Mint - She is a cutie snootie! I had her in my first back to ACNL. I placed the cafe' near her house. It was pretty cute.

Soleil - Another snooty in my Bear town. My second hamster ever. She is a bronze goddess. I see her sunbathing.

Tiffany - Currently in my WIP town as my next door neighbor. She is the perfect Snooty. One of my top favorites ever!

I have to say that Snooties take way more work than any other villager. They are high maintenance. Lots of presents, perfect fruit, rare fish if you do that.

There are many good snooties out there. Hope you find one that works for you!

I dislike Gwen with a passion haha.

But favourite snooty thus far is Whitney. I am dying to have Blaire in one of my villages too!

Back