• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Favourite animal?

In acnl squirrels and rabbits. In real life leopards, pandas and squirrels. Koalas and giraffes are cute too

Hamsters and chinchillas. At least one of them was a new villager type *crosses fingers chins are next*

i think most reptiles are cute

- - - Post Merge - - -

as for in game i like deers

pangolins, anteaters, manatees, pandas, saiga antelopes...turts of course

Last edited:
The duck-billed platypus is awesome. It's like multiple animals in one. <3

In game and out, definitely bunnies. :3

As for others in-game, I like the deer, cats, and wolves. Irl I love foxes, deer, and thanks to Splatoon, I've started to love squids.

Killer Whales are my all time favorite, but considering the demise of the bee population and the imminent threat to humanity, bees are also my favorite.

Rabbits because I had pet bunnies when I was younger and I thought they were the sweetest things ever. Bunnies make really good companions! I feel like I have some special affinity with them because of it. I dunno... I might be talking rubbish but I do really love them. I'd like to get another one one day and then house train it so it can stay inside with me, too.

Last edited:
Tasmanian Devils. They only live on Tasmanian Island near Australia I think it is? I want to visit that Island one day and see one in person. They're basically a combination of a bear and a rat for people that don't know

2rhlaop.jpg

JUST LOOK AT THE FACE. IT'S SO CUTE, ISN'T IT???

And for cartoon references:

aebbet.jpg

Back