• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite season?

Favorite season?

• Autumn

• Winter

• Spring

• Summer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Summer! Where I live it's freezing and dark all the time from like October to April/May so summer is a welcome change. I don't mind spring and fall either but winter is the worst imo.

I love autumn! It's so pretty and the air feels crisp and I like going to pumpkin patches. I love spring a lot too but it often snows through like May here so it feels really short.

My favorite is Winter. Especially December, which has both my birthday and Christmas! There are just so many things about that month that make me happy and excited.

spring and summer! i honestly have more clothes for both. while in winter, the only outfits i have are jeans, long sleeves and sweatshirts lol.

Ah, I’d have to say summer/fall! I love the end of summer because I get to go to the beach, which is always so nice and not to hot. I also love that all of my plants are ready for harvest in August so that always brings me joy. I love fall because it gets nice and cool, the leaves turn vibrant orange and red in my town. (Tourists come the canyon near my town because of the nice colors in the leaves, we call them leaf peepers ahah)

winter is the undisputed top season dont @ me

Thank 👏 you 👏

Seriously, all the bugs are gone and there’s snow and pretty lights everywhere. What’s not to like?
Post automatically merged:

spring and summer! i honestly have more clothes for both. while in winter, the only outfits i have are jeans, long sleeves and sweatshirts lol.

I find that interesting. I’m the opposite. I have so many options for winter clothes but in the summer I feel like I’m cycling through the same T shirt and shorts too often. Maybe I just need new clothes...

Spring because it’s the rainy season and places start selling flowers and seeds to plant in preparation for summer!
Second is probably fall and summer tied. It’s not that hot where I live (usually doesn’t go above 30 degrees Celsius, and if it does it only lasts for like two days the entire summer). I love wearing cute clothes in summer and sweaters in fall.

I absolutely HATE winter. It’s way too cold (down to -30 Celsius), I don’t like wearing layers of clothes then carrying them everywhere. I get cold easily and it sucks that I feel cold even having a thick sweater AND winter jacket. Car accidents happen all the time because of the snow, transit delays... I live far from downtown and there were times when I waited for bus transfers outside for HOURS because of delays or buses not showing up because they broke down or something. It’s dangerous for seniors because there’s lots of ice... it’s the time when there’s the most hospitalisations for them. I almost broke my laptop once on my way to school because there was ice under snow so I didn’t see it and fell on my back with my laptop in it

I CAN go on and on about why I hate winter. I would like it more if winter wasn’t so cold and dangerous. winter lasts very long here (we saw snow in May!!) and a lot of things I want to plant doesn’t grow here

Last edited:
It can only be winter. The weather is nicest. Where I live the weather is pretty messed up, but winter is the time of the year where the most nice weather happens, and severe thunderstorms/tornadoes are the most rarest.

Nature is beautiful during the winter, too. I know that's really odd, but I love the bare trees, the yellow/brown grasses contrasted with the green evergreens, it's the most beautiful nature scene for me.

And the darn bugs, they're reduced! I have to say reduced because, again, messed up climate. It'll get up to 70 multiple times in the winter and they'll pop their ugly selves back up, but most of the time they are gone.

With the weather being its nicest, the bugs being reduced (wasps, mosquitoes, and ticks especially), and the nature being so beautiful, I just loooveee winter, and I'm so darn confused why people think it's not outdoor weather, yet want to be outside when it's 90 degrees, sunny/stale air, and bugs flying around everywhere. I'm so confused.

I love autumn because of the comfortable temperature (not too cold, not too warm). It also doesn't rain as much as in spring or summer, which is a huge plus considering I live in the UK. However, it does get a bit dry so I need to intensify my skin care routine haha

It can only be winter. The weather is nicest. Where I live the weather is pretty messed up, but winter is the time of the year where the most nice weather happens, and severe thunderstorms/tornadoes are the most rarest.

Nature is beautiful during the winter, too. I know that's really odd, but I love the bare trees, the yellow/brown grasses contrasted with the green evergreens, it's the most beautiful nature scene for me.

And the darn bugs, they're reduced! I have to say reduced because, again, messed up climate. It'll get up to 70 multiple times in the winter and they'll pop their ugly selves back up, but most of the time they are gone.

With the weather being its nicest, the bugs being reduced (wasps, mosquitoes, and ticks especially), and the nature being so beautiful, I just loooveee winter, and I'm so darn confused why people think it's not outdoor weather, yet want to be outside when it's 90 degrees, sunny/stale air, and bugs flying around everywhere. I'm so confused.

YES! Hate those bugs!

i really like summer but i live somewhere it's cold a lot of the year so the warmth isn't too bad and definitely a treat

meanwhile i think you'd have to be crazy to like winter, it's so bad here lol

I love winter because I like cold weather. Fall is nice because of the red, orange and brown leaves, and pumpkin spice.

I’m gonna say autumn, the weather has cooled, the nights are getting darker earlier and it’s the build up to Christmas🥰

My favorite season is definitely autumn. It's the perfect temperature, it's not muddy like spring, and the trees are beautiful.

Right now I'm doing research to create a fictional planet where the plants are mostly red, so it looks like perpetual autumn.

Fall. Not too hot, not too cold. Cool enough to wear light coats and jackets. At night sometimes people use their chimneys, which produces my favorite scent. Plus October, my favorite month. Can’t go wrong.

I absolutely adore Autumn! Sweater weather is my favorite. When it rains I can open up the windows without getting too cold. The leaves falling, pumpkins everywhere, cozy clothes but nothing too bulky. The scent of people using chimneys is one my favs as well. Is it Autumn time yet? 😅

Autumn is my favorite season. There's just so much to love about that time of year.

Temperature-wise, it's a pleasant balance between the extremes of Summer and Winter. The natural scenery is beautiful, with all of the leaves changing to their various colors and falling from the trees. It's fun to walk around with all the fallen leaves on the ground on a nice, cool evening. It's also the season which features my favorite holiday, Halloween, as well as my birthday. The foods and drinks associated with Fall, particularly pumpkin and/or pumpkin spiced, are also a delight.

As far as the others are concerned, my second favorite is Winter because I love the Christmas and New Years time of year and because I enjoy the cold and snow more than heat. Difficult to say whether I dislike Summer or Spring the most, because while Summer heat can be miserable, it at least means Autumn will be around again soon. Meanwhile, Spring is generally more tolerable than Summer but it's a bit more bland. I guess at the moment I'd say Spring is third and Summer is last place.

Back