Favorite season?

Favorite season?

• Autumn

• Winter

• Spring

• Summer

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like winter because of Christmas but my favorite is Autumn because it’s not too cold yet but chilly and I love dressing in Autumn colors

i'm a huge fan of winter! here's why:

· christmas and new years eve!
· i love snow and storms so much
· i'm really sensitive to light so this helps
· new school semester = new chances
· i love the long clothes since i'm super insecure
· cocoa and cookies on the couch are heaven
· i'm a huge introvert so i like not hanging out so much
· baking cookies!
· christmas music
· the decorations are cute
· all the stores sell chocolate!
· i love ice skating
· i don't have to leave my house

i definitely agree with your post! summer is my least favorite but i like the other seasons basically as much as winter. i don't care what season it is unless it's summer

i'm a huge fan of winter! here's why:

· christmas and new years eve!
· i love snow and storms so much
· i'm really sensitive to light so this helps
· new school semester = new chances
· i love the long clothes since i'm super insecure
· cocoa and cookies on the couch are heaven
· i'm a huge introvert so i like not hanging out so much
· baking cookies!
· christmas music
· the decorations are cute
· all the stores sell chocolate!
· i love ice skating
· i don't have to leave my house

i definitely agree with your post! summer is my least favorite but i like the other seasons basically as much as winter. i don't care what season it is unless it's summer

Your point about long clothes and insecurity resonated in my soul. I wear oversized shirts nearly year round with the goal of looking like a shapeless blob in the chest/arms area lol

spring and summer! spring weather is my favorite, esp when it's bright and sunny with a wonderful breeze, and summers can get pretty nasty and hot but idk, there's always such a ~magical and fun~ vibe about summer. summertime is always memorable for me ^^

Your point about long clothes and insecurity resonated in my soul. I wear oversized shirts nearly year round with the goal of looking like a shapeless blob in the chest/arms area lol
I’m still trying to do that and it’s summer. I just want to be cozy.

I voted Autumn. It has Halloween and my birthday. I don’t like it when it’s too hot or too cold and Spring just brings Allergies.

Winter! I would say autumn but its hit or miss often times. I love to bundle up in layers and stay in bed comfy. My family is too cheap to turn on the heat so growing up i would bundle up and wear sweaters/jackets indoors. My only complaint is the random downpour sometimes. I can handle heavy rain while driving, but not when water is being poured on my windshield to the point where its not visible.

also peppermint mocha during the winter season!!!!!!!

I've always loved the fall. It's like the perfect weather... there's a slight chill in the air sometimes but it's not unbearable. Always enjoy wearing sweaters & hoodies.

I just can't stand the summer - even though I was born right smack in the middle of it. Nasty heatwaves and the humidity is yuck. Spring = allergy death. Winter.. is okay too actually.

I've always loved the fall. It's like the perfect weather... there's a slight chill in the air sometimes but it's not unbearable. Always enjoy wearing sweaters & hoodies.

I just can't stand the summer - even though I was born right smack in the middle of it. Nasty heatwaves and the humidity is yuck. Spring = allergy death. Winter.. is okay too actually.

I’m technically a spring baby (March 24th) but the weather in my state is so unpredictable that I never know what it will be like on my birthday. Most of the time it’s warm and sunny, but one year it snowed.

Mine used to be summer growing up. I love at the beach now though, and have started to really miss fall. At home when I was younger, the trees would change and we’d decorate for Halloween and stuff, but it never really feels like fall when the trees aren’t orange and yellow. Plus college halloween is a bit less enchanting than the Halloween I remember, haha. I also miss wearing cardigans, I love them.

Back