Purple Bat Potion
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ruby
Pink Candy
i have a handful but i really like;
- steep hill
- kk condor
- space kk

there's a lot of other ones i like too, such as kk gumbo, bubblegum kk, kk ragtime, etc etc :rolleyes:

Agent K.K. And K.K. Cruisin'. I was playing HHD when I accidentally put that song on, and the memories from 2013 came flooding back to me omg, it felt amazing. Now I play it in almost every house I design and I play it in my ACNL house, but I played it so much it's become stale and I don't want the memory feeling to fade away :(

K.K. Dirge, Agent K.K, and K.K. Lament are my faves but I have to confess I haven’t listened to all of his tunes yet, sobs.

K.K Stroll, Birthday and Drive! I really wish we could get a copy of Drive in the game :(

Two Days Ago, K.K. Synth, K.K. Island, Forest Life, Stale Cupcakes, Wandering, K.K. Lullaby, Lucky K.K. and lots more that I can't remember the names, haha. :)

K.K. March, Swing, Lullaby, Aria, Love Song, Marathon, I love you, To The Edge, Stale Cupcakes

Only Me, Stale Cupcakes, K.K. Jongara, K.K. Love Song, and K.K. Sonata are probably my top 5 (live versions) if I had to choose. I have a playlist of K.K. Songs on my phone... :rolleyes:

Stale Cupcakes
Forest Life
K.K. Island
K.K. Condor

I have a lot more, but I can't think of them. ~

My favorites are:

- Stale Cupcakes
- Steep Hill
- DJ K.K.
- Go K.K. Rider!
- K.K. Chorale
- K.K. ?tude
- K.K. Jongara
- Bubblegum K.K.
- K.K. Ragtime
- K.K. Synth
- K.K. Technopop
- King K.K.
- Space K.K. (all-time favorite)
- Hypno K.K. (all-time favorite)
- Forest Life

K.K Blues, K.K Calypso, K.K Jazz, K.K Folk, K.K Ragtime, K.K Reggae, K.K Gumbe.. and probably more but anything with a cool folk/reggae/jazz/blues theme to it, maaan.

My favourite is ?Lucky K.K.? because it sounds a bit folk metal-ish, which I love. But I also like Lament and Dirge a lot as they contrast the upbeat theme of the game nicely.

I love K.K Lullaby, Stale Cupcakes and K.K Sonata.

I love all the songs though, they're all really enjoyable to listen to

K.K. Stroll, Wandering, Forest Life, and My Place are probably my top four. But I really enjoy most of them!

Two Days Ago has been a favorite of mine since first playing ACGC. Back then, it was a secret song that you had to request by name to get.

Stale Cupcakes is pretty, as are Forest Life, Only Me, and I Love You. I've been playing K.K. Sonata in my living room lately, and that's definitely growing on me.

my favorites are i love you, birthday and bubblegum kk c:

Back