• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Favorite J-pop/K-pop group or VOCALOID!

Qwerty111

in spain without the p
Bells
Switch
0356-6562-7610
Yellow Cosmos
Mint
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Rose
White Tulip
White Pansy
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Title basically. I like Morimo Clover Z and Girls Generation. My favorite vocaloids are SeeU/Megpoid

Ooo Morimo Clover Z are awesome x3 (and they're singing the new Sailor Moon opening hehe) I also like Super Junior, Shinee. I like loads if I'm honest.

Edit: Oh and my favorite vocaloids would be the Kagamine twins and Miku.

Last edited:
My top 5 Kpop groups - Super Junior, B1A4, B2ST, Block B, U-Kiss
Teen Top is creeping up there because I went to one of their concerts in North America and it was amazing <3

perfume & kyaryi pamyu pamyu though shes not in a group I still love her jpop lmao

gumi is my fav vocaloid

Last edited:
My two favorite K-pop groups are 2NE1 and Girl's Generation... As for J-pop, I really like Scandal. My favorite Vocaloid is tied between Rin and Len.

I really like Arashi and Perfume. I always sing Arashi songs when I go to a karaoke place lol.

bangtan sonyeondan, shinee and exo or ailee but she's not a group haha

Last edited:
perfume is my favorite j-pop group for sure c:

favorite k-pop groups: b1a4, snsd, lots of girl groups, infinite.

i LOVE kyary pamyu pamyu, even if she isn't a group! as for KPOP groups, i like CNBLUE, SNSD, boyfriend, infinite and a lot of other groups/artists uwu

i like a lot of vocaloids, but some of my favourites are gakupo (power & whisper), KAITO and soft append miku!

Last edited:
B2ST!!!!
Also can't get enough of Shirayukihime by FLOWER and Fuyumonogatari by J Soul Brothers

Back