Blue Feather
Silver Mailbox
森
Togepi Easter Egg
ぶ
つ
の
う
Hey guys, so I was thinking of doing a giveaway/raffle thing, but I am not to sure what people are actually looking for these days. So I would like to pose a question, if you were entering a giveaway/raffle what items would you look for that you would want? Clothes? Sets? Greenery? Furniture? What are the items are you looking for? Thank you so much for the help! :)

Note: Also I apologize if this doesn't belong in this forum but I didn't know where to really put it...

What kind of furniture sets and hybrids?

Hmm, sometimes people give away furniture sets with a theme like a halloween giveaway so they giveaway the spooky set/creepy set or a christmas giveaway with the jingle set/ice set, etc. If not, then there's always gracie grace sets since some people look around for those too. :)
I think any hybrid will do. xD but ofc its up to you :)

Those are just based on other giveaways I've seen anyway. :>

Hmm, sometimes people give away furniture sets with a theme like a halloween giveaway so they giveaway the spooky set/creepy set or a christmas giveaway with the jingle set/ice set, etc. If not, then there's always gracie grace sets since some people look around for those too. :)
I think any hybrid will do. xD but ofc its up to you :)

Those are just based on other giveaways I've seen anyway. :>

Thank you for the help! :) I may consider a theme if I have items fitting it.

I do think people love themes - even adding clothing and balloons or ice cream to round out the themed items. Hybrids seem very popular, and the sloppy set seems to get a very fast reaction around here when I see it offered.

I think furniture sets are a fun giveaway item. That said, I personally would go for theme over full sets. Like if you created a hipster giveaway with like, some sloppy items, a bike, a turntable, coffee.. I think that would be super cute. May not be everyone's cup of tea, but then again, I've never really been a stickler for designing my rooms with all one furniture theme.

Bells, hybrids, unorderable sets, rare items would be appreciated by everyone I think :)

I think furniture sets are a fun giveaway item. That said, I personally would go for theme over full sets. Like if you created a hipster giveaway with like, some sloppy items, a bike, a turntable, coffee.. I think that would be super cute. May not be everyone's cup of tea, but then again, I've never really been a stickler for designing my rooms with all one furniture theme.

Love that idea! I'd enter a giveaway like that.

If you can round up a large hoard of non-hibiscus bush starts, people would be interested in that. Seasonal items just before the season starts would also probably be a big hit, so folks can start decorating ahead of time (for example, doing a giveaway for Christmas items in November).

I just held a give-away with rare island items, unorderables, hybrids & lucky clovers, and other misc. similar items.

balloons, bells, streetpass items if you can. themes are cool. also sloppy items and clovers.

All of the harvest ingredients are quite rare, I would love to win those!

Back