Favorite fruit?

I like the Apples! Especially when they're perfect. It makes me feel lucky that I got apples as my town fruit c:

I like the perfect apples best, followed by perfect cherries, then peaches.

Apples, because Perfect Apples look very nice. But peaches are pretty good too!

I really like apples, peaches, and pears! Pears the most though, because I've had them the most of my previous towns!

Peaches and Apples FTW!!!
I never had those two as my native fruit! Someday...

I must say I love perfect peaches.
I also like apples, but not as much as peaches.

Apples, they are so cute! I even made sure my town fruit was the apple when I created MoonGlow.

I like peaches or cherries but if we are including perfect fruit then either perfect apples because they sparkle or perfect peaches because they turn gold

oranges. perfect oranges especially. i think they're really cute and underrated tbh.

Does anyone else hate pears. I can't stand having them, or their perfect fruit, tbh. I like all of the other perfect fruits, though.

My favourite town fruit is probably cherries, which I actually haven't ever had before! My favourite island fruit is Lychee.

I really like apples, especially the perfect apples, they have such a beautiful red color. I also like
cherries.

Does anyone else hate pears. I can't stand having them, or their perfect fruit, tbh. I like all of the other perfect
fruits, though.
To be honest, I hate pears too. Whenever I got a town I like, which as however pears as town fruit,
I replaced all pear trees with a other fruit. I just can't stand them at all, the trees looking kinda ugly
and the perfect pears have such a weird look...Ugh. Definitely my least favorite fruit in the game.

Can't decide between cherries and peaches but I love the color red and they're so beautiful so I'll go with the cherries. They're actually my native fruit. ^_^

Back