Favorite Animal(s) Bruh

panda's, big cats (panthers, white tigers)

Humans are my favorite animal. Well, some of them... Others aren't very friendly, if you know what i mean. But some are downright adorable! :D

I've always been an animal lover. Domestic animals, we've always had a variety of dogs, cats, birds on an occasion or two, some fish, I had a gerbil when I was in elementary school. I think cats get a bad reputation. I've heard "I just don't like cats, they're not very friendly..." quite a few times. Which I think is sad, and only a reflection of their owners. Or previous owners. Cats live like kings in our house, and are all very friendly. I've also heard "I don't like cats, but I do like yours" quite a few times as well. Which goes to show, if they're treated decent, and aren't chased around or tugged and pulled at by small children or babies, they turn out a lot better.

I sometimes feel bad about having fish or a bird, as their natural homes are so much bigger and different than in a cage or aquarium. There's two sides to that coin though, which is that they could be living in someone else's house & not get the proper treatment, so perhaps it's their best case scenario. I've thought about releasing my aquarium fish in their native waters, only problem is they're in tropical places, no where near me.

But I also love wild animals. Seeing stingrays or dolphins live out in the wild are some of the coolest things I've seen. Or camping in the wilderness on the Canadian/U.S. border, seeing moose, bears, beavers, all kinds of cool creatures.

Probably elephants. I'm still crying over that baby elephant from Planet Earth.

My two favorites are foxes and cats! <3 By cats I mean ALL cats by the way! Big wild ones and little domesticated ones... ALL of them! ^-^

Birds mostly, and horses. Birds because they can fly and there are soooooooooooooo many different varieties to be found on this planet, and horses are just so regal and majestic...

Though tbh I love just about any animal that isn't a bug. And even then there are exceptions.

Last edited:
snakes. they're so cute & affectionate. definitely going to get a strawberry cornsnake at some point

I don't really have a favorite, I'm a dog lover, I have two. But I also love bunnies, and I am dying for a ferret ;-;

Back