• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

favorite and least favorite villager of the whole game?

yosugay

餅ガール
Bells
my fave is groucho and my least fave is beau
hes boring and i forgot he existed for the longest time.

My favorite is Colton because he looks like Alois and my least favorite is Yuka. Every time she talked to someone they either get mad or sad. She did not get a proper goodbye. She sucks.

I don't have a favorite. I have like a top ten or something. One of my favorites is Clay. I guess my least favorite is Jambette but there are others I hate just as much as her.

Favorite is probably Beau.

Groucho is far and gone my least favorite. Ugh.

My favourite is Dizzy, followed by other lazies. :blush: My least favourites are perhaps Cobb or Limberg? I don't hate them passionately, but I didn't want them to stay in my town very long.

I have a lot of favorites T-T Ruby, Jambette, Ankha, Cyrano ;u;
I really dislike Canberra and Diana -shivers-

Favourite: Tangy, Vesta mainly.. but i love lots of others such as Apple, Willow, Muffy, Molly..
Least: VIOLET & JANE, Limberg, Beardo, Rasher, and Beau's drug eyes are scary

Last edited:
Favorite: Diana (if you hate her, don't say it out loud)
Least favorite: Elise and Violet, maybe Cesar too

Favourite: Tangy, Vesta mainly.. but i love lots of others such as Apple, Willow, Muffy, Molly..
Least: VIOLET & JANE, Limberg, Beardo, Rasher, and Beau's drug eyes are scary

lmfao the drug eyes thing made me laugh out loud

Psst, an Animal Crossing: New Leaf-related thread like this ought to go in the Animal Crossing: New Leaf board. *moves*

Also, Butch is definitely the best. Never cared for Truffles, though.

My faves are Wolfgang & Kabuki :>
...my least favourite.... is Greta. She absolutely refused to move out of my old town, I couldn't stand her =_=

My faves are Wolfgang & Kabuki :>
...my least favourite.... is Greta. She absolutely refused to move out of my old town, I couldn't stand her =_=
lol i just got greta to move out. she was a biatch

Favorite: Kiki is #1 but also Ribbot, Skye, Blanche, and Octavian! (Have all but Octavian in my town yay!) Also really like Bonbon and Alice?

Least: Will forever hate Truffles. Had her in WW. She would not leave. Also have a hatred of Tutu stemming from ACGC

and strangely, i really like greta? :p

Last edited:
Favorite: Kiki is #1 but also Ribbot, Skye, Blanche, and Octavian! (Have all but Octavian in my town yay!) Also really like Bonbon and Alice?

Least: Will forever hate Truffles. Had her in WW. She would not leave. Also have a hatred of Tutu stemming from ACGC

and strangely, i really like greta? :p

Greta is interesting. She looks kind and harmless at first, until you see her angry face(which is pretty scary and unexpected).

By the way, has Blanche taken out her Christmas tree? I didn't see the tally anymore :p

Favorite is Bam. Least favorite is probably Pietro or Zell, but Angus gets honorable mention.

Eugene (and Sydney in very close second) is my favourite

While Tiffany is easily my least favourite

Zell's my absolute favourite villager no doubt.
Least favourite? Probably Al. Stealing my birthday, haha.

Well when it comes to male villagers it's a tie between Beau and Rudy, and when it comes to female characters it's an even BIGGER tie between Bree Mira Celia and Bangle. The only villager I dislike is croque but that's cause of the chuggaconroy play though...that and I met him in game once and he was an utter douche!

Favourite: Lucky, Goldie, Marshal or Snake. No particular order, its just way too difficult to pick a favourite D:
Least Favourite: I nearly forgot about Truffles until the number of times mentioned. I don't really like any Peppy villagers, with a few exceptions that I can't think of off the top of my head. Truffles, Lionel, and after searching around, I just found my number 1 no-no, being Peewee. I just don't like having this Gorilla in my town, this one in particular anyways. For sure though, Peewee being the worst followed by Truffles and Lionel.

Back