Father's Day

this is a bit late, but although i couldn't be there my siblings took my dad out to see the mummy. for his gift, we gave him a family photo of all of us when we were younger. he really appreciated it, which i thought he would, since i thought of the idea and i like to think i know him quite well haha

Last edited:
I live across the country from my family so I sent my dad a card and called him earlier today. He spent the day outside having a barbecue and hosting people. Calling my family is like a game or telephone; when one calls, the other isn't available and vice-versa. :p

I'm very close to my boyfriend's family (including his dad) so we spent the day at his grandmother's to celebrate Father's Day with a brunch and early dessert.

I live across the country from my family so I sent my dad a card and called him earlier today. He spent the day outside having a barbecue and hosting people. Calling my family is like a game or telephone; when one calls, the other isn't available and vice-versa. :p

I'm very close to my boyfriend's family (including his dad) so we spent the day at his grandmother's to celebrate Father's Day with a brunch and early dessert.
That's really nice! I'm glad you had fun. I just spent the day doing laundry lol. We don't celebrate it but I still wished him a happy one :)

Back