Fantasy Life General Thread

Do the DLC armors all have the same stats? I mean the ones you can get from the fountains, like Dragon King, Spirit King and so on. I'm not finding much info about those and I'm also curious as to what they all look like.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but I see people posting requests here and not on that thread, so maybe it's not exactly clear? That or it's just me, haha. :p

Maybe people forget that the trading red box found in Castele's Guild Office actually existed because they were too used with the way Animal Crossing: New Leaf operates with trading? Either way, I corrected the OP from these two topics to specifically mention trading.

I should be doing some research atm but here I am
eating pizza, on tbt and playing fantasy life :'D

Be careful when you try to pick up a bounty! I've lost count of the number of times I've accidentally hit a bounty because I took out my sword and wham! Make sure you're standing as close as possible to your bounty before pressing A.

if you see the name of the bounty you want to pick up you are safe, if you don't angle around until you do. I also have lost countless bounties by smashing them with my sword, quite heartbreaking at times!

I should be doing some research atm but here I am
eating pizza, on tbt and playing fantasy life :'D

Thats hilarious because I am doing the exact same thing.

Started the mining life today. I want to finish of expert magician today as well.

how many lives are you guys concentrating on at one time?

I'm only doing Magician, Fishing, Alchemy and Cooking.
I wanted to level woodcutting and mining as I go but realized i need more STR, DEX and VIT so i'll prob level those whenver I finish with my magician class.

Last edited:
how many lives are you guys concentrating on at one time?

I'm only doing Magician, Fishing, Alchemy and Cooking.
I wanted to level woodcutting and mining as I go but realized i need more STR, DEX and VIT so i'll prob level those whenver I finish with my magician class.

I think it is worthwhile starting off miner and woodcutter, even if you then put them on the back burner having done so. You will still be able to chop down some trees and mine some ore even without the stats and will most likely find you complete some of the early quests for both those lives.

I think it is worthwhile starting off miner and woodcutter, even if you then put them on the back burner having done so. You will still be able to chop down some trees and mine some ore even without the stats and will most likely find you complete some of the early quests for both those lives.

havent been able to mine or cut nemore as i do 0 dmg to trees and ores now. not sure if its because i need better tools or stats but either way ill just do it later as i level up my mercenary class. i know about the 500trees and ores u need to gather but it doesnt seem that hard as i gathered over 100 trees and 100 ores just trying to find the elder oak log and topaz ores for their apprentice quest.

I'm primarily a hunter but I have all the "hoarding" lives like cooking, fishing, woodcutting and mining since they're jobs I can do pretty much anywhere due to the abundance of everything.

Do the DLC armors all have the same stats? I mean the ones you can get from the fountains, like Dragon King, Spirit King and so on. I'm not finding much info about those and I'm also curious as to what they all look like.

So far, the only things that are better than your own crafted DLC armor at god rank are weapons, as the armor itself is fairly weak compared to the armor you can craft

There's probably a few exceptions though. At least the philosopher's set which you can make as a tailor seems to be meant for mages. The robe and hat has SP recovery speed +++, while the gloves and boots has SP recovery speed ++. I haven't tried a mage yet, but I really wonder if that set would completely solve their SP potion issue that I've heard so much about.

Are there any new areas to explore after the main story is done? Also, what do you do after the story is finished?

Are there any new areas to explore after the main story is done? Also, what do you do after the story is finished?

Only in the DLC, unless you've missed visiting places like Cacto Cove (tiny island) while doing the main story. You can carry on levelling up the different lives and exploring :), also you can buy houses and decorate them.

The story is really only a very small part of this game. The whole thing centres around getting all your lives up to Legend or if you have the DLC, God level. Adding the DLC gives you Origin Island and also The Ancient Tower where you will face three seperate trials all over several floors, that are definitely the hardest to beat in the game.

All you guys and your talk and such. I'm just sitting here trying to understand what your talking about haha. XD Hopefully Amazon will hurry with my Fantasy Life. :)

The game from Amazon should be arriving today, and I've a noob questions:
- I think I've read something about certain DLC in the very early / start of the game that would enable you to have better customization of your characters' looks/facial features. I honestly cannot find that post in this topic. ^^;;
Would someone please kindly link that for me?
Thank you! C:

What are the best allies to party with?

I've only been running around with my bird pet so far and having no trouble with killing normal monsters and silver bounties. I would like to try fighting a gold bounty though and was wondering if it would be helpful to have the allies to distract the bosses from attacking me :p

Back