• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Fantasy Life General Thread

No we should tho :) what is your line name. Any people who wanna do this?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I made one so if you'd like to be invited or anyone would like to be invited to tbt fantasy life line chat group let me know.

What do you mean? Like microphone chat or chat CHAT chat using keyboard like chat? If so, we shall do it! <3

Actually, Creator mode is way op. I can help anyone beat bosses if you want-they usually go down after I get creator mode, if not, well...they will be low on health

ALso, someone give me suggestions on which class I should get creator on next?

Last edited:
I made one so if you'd like to be invited or anyone would like to be invited to tbt fantasy life line chat group let me know.
I'd totally join... only my phone doesn't like me and I can't even load the store to go get LINE. If it was something that didn't need a phone to make an account, then I could do it.

TheOneCherry: Are you a hunter yet?. The challenges are pretty easy, the only one to watch for is the Heaven Bird God/Creator in training quest.

I'd totally join... only my phone doesn't like me and I can't even load the store to go get LINE. If it was something that didn't need a phone to make an account, then I could do it.

TheOneCherry: Are you a hunter yet?. The challenges are pretty easy, the only one to watch for is the Heaven Bird God/Creator in training quest.

In my Dyllan profile, yes, I just killed the white woolies, Im on like level 4.

In Viola, I'm a adept I think..

But in both, the pain is being able to KILL. damage is low, but ranged.

In my Dyllan profile, yes, I just killed the white woolies, Im on like level 4.

In Viola, I'm a adept I think..

But in both, the pain is being able to KILL. damage is low, but ranged.

Yeah, the monsters you have to kill are easy, only the damage is very low. Atleast the bow has quite a good range, so if you wanted, you could use the hit and run way.

Yeah, the monsters you have to kill are easy, only the damage is very low. Atleast the bow has quite a good range, so if you wanted, you could use the hit and run way.

Yup

you also have to run everywhere just to get a single rank..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone tell me why THIS is happening:

zlCfzS76XD4IkXp6vM

A.. line chat? Seems interesting and count me in.. but what IS a line chat, exactly?

Someone tell me why THIS is happening:

zlCfzS76XD4IkXp6vM
I don't even.... oh my god
I have no idea why thats happening, can you attack it?.

A.. line chat? Seems interesting and count me in.. but what IS a line chat, exactly?

LINE is a free (with apparently in app purchases) messaging and calling app. It has a desktop version and a mobile version. I believe it's kinda like a chatroom, but you do need a phone to sign up.

There's this app called LINE, basically a messenger up.. wouldn't really know details about it but yeah, pretty much a messenger app using the internet to contact people's numbers overseas like viber, wechat, whatsapp if you're familiar with those

There's this app called LINE, basically a messenger up.. wouldn't really know details about it but yeah, pretty much a messenger app using the internet to contact people's numbers overseas like viber, wechat, whatsapp if you're familiar with those

Why not just use IRC or Skype? It'd seem way more suited to this kind of thing.

Going for creator tailor, thank Celestia we have ReveriaExplorer so I can find materials...

Also, can anyone make me a rainbow set of clothing? I saw the rainbow hood and robe so far and I'm in love <3 Creator Tailors can make it. Good thing Im going for it! ~

Also, any tips on the Tailor minigame? the sliders (especially the stitching one) goes wayyy too fast xD

I don't even.... oh my god
I have no idea why thats happening, can you attack it?.

LINE is a free (with apparently in app purchases) messaging and calling app. It has a desktop version and a mobile version. I believe it's kinda like a chatroom, but you do need a phone to sign up.

I can attack it, I defeated it, it happened when it got to half health. And the bounty went under the world, so I cant collect it. SO now I have to use TWO bounties instead of three :(

I can attack it, I defeated it, it happened when it got to half health. And the bounty went under the world, so I cant collect it. SO now I have to use TWO bounties instead of three :(

Actually, sometime when you're getting bounties, it'll disappear when you get a third one.

No, I believe no more spawn after 3 are in the world.

In my experience with the game, they actually sort of overlap each other. Here's an example:

I have 3 bounties ( Bounty 1, Bounty 2, Bounty 3 ). I defeat another monster who will drop a bounty ( Bounty 4 ). Bounty 1 will disappear and Bounty 4 will take Bounty 1's place.

In my experience with the game, they actually sort of overlap each other. Here's an example:

I have 3 bounties ( Bounty 1, Bounty 2, Bounty 3 ). I defeat another monster who will drop a bounty ( Bounty 4 ). Bounty 1 will disappear and Bounty 4 will take Bounty 1's place.

For me it doesnt do that :/

Question on houses. If you have more info, please share.

Can I get a house in Port Puerto or other places? Will I keep my attic?
Is it worthwhile to spend money on a house? I might buy the log cabin in Castele.

Last edited:
Question on houses. If you have more info, please share.

Can I get a house in Port Puerto or other places? Will I keep my attic?
Is it worthwhile to spend money on a house? I might buy the log cabin in Castele.

You can get the holiday hoems and keep your room forever.

Butterfly/Flutter wont appear in the holiday homes though-only your room. theres no mailbox either, and all are the same size.

I personally keep the attic because later post game the closer to pam the better

Back