• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Fantasy Life General Thread

im assuming woodcutters make the wizards wands. black smiths make the paladin and mercenaries armor

I am now a Hero Wizard!

now i have to do the remaining quests i didnt do i wish it could be done..i want to be legend so i can get to god to get jinx..welp look i got jinxed

Here are the challenges I'm missing:

Final Croak
Pummeling Palms
Playing With Fire
Blizzard Wizard
Here comes the Thunder
Seeing stars
Pedal to the Metal
Sandslime
Dust to Dust
Calamity Pain

If anyone wants to help me out with these (ESPECIALLY Clamity Pain, 1 I dont know where to go to find him and 2 hes wayyy tough, I've seen videos...) please let me know <3

Last edited:
I think so... I never really used the shield because I think you can only equip it with the longsword... Idk if you can too with a dagger, but then again, daggers don't deal much damage compared to other weapons

You what

My dagger ends up dealing more damage than my bow at times, plus the quick maneouverability skills which the dagger has makes it quite a fun weapon to use - and even if it lacks the damage, it has the really useful quick back-dodge to get you out of any harm's way. ;D

You what

My dagger ends up dealing more damage than my bow at times, plus the quick maneouverability skills which the dagger has makes it quite a fun weapon to use - and even if it lacks the damage, it has the really useful quick back-dodge to get you out of any harm's way. ;D

Really? Which class is best for the dagger? I MUST try it..

Omg Im so close to Legend now Im not kidding..

I have one Punching Palm to kill, a coupel desert Jellies to kill, and finally I kill one enemie (The Palm) with special move. w00t!

But seriously I'm gonna try daggers after Im a god Wizard

Last edited:
Am I correct to assume you don't have to change job just to craft a material or item, once you have those job certificates? You only have to change to hand in quests and receive stars.

At least I think I read that somewhere...

Last edited:
Am I correct to assume you don't have to change job just to craft a material or item, once you have those job certificates? You only have to change to hand in quests and receive stars.

At least I think I read that somewhere...

That's correct~

You what

I was a tailor so I did use daggers. I'm not really a fan of close ranged combat so yeah. I took on the wizard life because the dagger wasn't hitting too hard. And if you'd compare it to the other close range weapons, it isn't as strong as the swords. Oh and bows give you range and can knock back enemies with the combo as well as potentially stun, poison, or put enemies to sleep. so even if it's a bit weaker in terms of damage, it makes up for it.

Last edited:
i guess it all depends on the weapon and its attack power, i enjoyed using dagger as well but only used it to level it up, i liked the backflip when you combo lol. but yeah i prefer actual combat weapons bc i still find them more powerful and easier to use

Last edited:
Gosh darn it im so close to DLC its crazy!

Someone please help me kill a few bosses, I'm like 2-3 levels away (And the dosh would help, but you can keep it as Ill probably get alot from DLC if you wanted :) )

I just helped the napdragon and unlocked my 5th bliss bonus, horse riding. But I'm not allowed my own horse. Only rental ones. What did I miss?

Last edited:
I just helped the napdragon and unlocked my 5th bliss bonus, horse riding. But I'm not allowed my own horse. Only rental ones. What did I miss?

You have to get the other 3 bliss bonuses.

the first one is the horse rent
the second one is the tortiose rent from Port Purerto (You'll get there)
the thrid one is Al Maajik's Camel rent (Once again you'll get there)
Then the last one, after you got all 3 in order..

You'll be able to buy name and select a horse, like a pet. and it wont run away.

Special mounts, you need to have a special saddle. However, if you do, they are just like normal bought horses-they stay where they are

Do you have the DLC? Cause I have spare special mount saddles :) Oh and yeah owning your own horse is the 4th mount bliss bonus.. When you acquire that bliss bonus, you talk to the stables girl and she'll ask you to pick a color and name it :)

Last edited:
I'm only 4 challenges away from Legend miner! The only problem is that I have to mine 500 pieces of ore and I just hit 300... And then there's the Dark Heart...

Back