• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway - FANG RAFFLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- - - Post Merge - - -

I would also like to enter for Fang for FoxieVee!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If they win and cant pick up yet, I can hold for them : )

Last edited:
I'd like to enter for LOKI for Bam please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pretty sure Loki hasn't cycled 16 yet for Bam, so even if she won and had space, she couldn't take him, just an FYI Daco. :3

I'd like to enter for LOKI for Bam please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awww. Thank you for thinking about me! I love Bam & I would love him back in my town.

But now that Marshal is in my town, I can't cycle anymore. I have to be extra careful now. This is it for me D:

I will never get Wolfgang or Bam more. They are just my fondest memory. <3
*tears drop on my guitar*

Thank you to adding me to the list for Erik! If I can't make anyone move, I'll let you know. Monty asked to move so I said yes and blah then he said he wanted to become closer friends. no ty ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back