• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling 🌟Faerghus Cycling 🌟 | [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixFraldarius

"What a terrible gift."
Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
zqjwriK.png

Now closed. Thank you guys and good luck!

Last edited:
forever lurking if you get a Raymond after your initial one lol
might also lurk for Punchy

Ah, the usual. The stuff I live for.
Hold up, are you telling me I can play all three houses on the same game and its not a split? What?
There are actually FOUR Houses, and FOUR lines. The fourth house isn't a line but DLC with four new characters that are amazing and no, they did not go the fates route with three games. Four lines, one game. :3 My bias says go Blue Lions, but I've played all the lines and they are all great.

EDIT: no longer looking for coco or hopkins, i got them both!

Last edited:
There are actually FOUR Houses, and FOUR lines. The fourth house isn't a line but DLC with four new characters that are amazing and no, they did not go the fates route with three games. Four lines, one game. :3 My bias says go Blue Lions, but I've played all the lines and they are all great.
Well dang. Guess I know where I'll be going after I'm happy with my island and found Raymond.
tbh, I'll probably start with Red > Blue > Yellow, in order of colors I prefer haha. I'm so glad to hear its not a split though.
I think that might have been part of the reason I never finished the split ones. I prefer to buy just one game lol

When I disappear, you'll know I'm neck deep in Three Houses

Where do you get your tier list from btw? Curious to see that list and how it's changed since my New Leaf days (then Marshal was on top).

Where do you get your tier list from btw? Curious to see that list and how it's changed since my New Leaf days (then Marshal was on top).
There should be a link where it says "Here". I'll bold and underline it so it is more obvious lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back