• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Fact about yourself

I like weighted blankets. So comfy!

Season

My favorite season as a kid was winter, and my least favorite season was spring. That’s switched now XD

Cats

Our cats are Potato, Cucumber, Tinkerbell, Ophelia, Olive, Skittles, and Spooky. Yep! 7 cats lol.

Sport

I drew comics in middle school for fun. I’m glad they’re lost because I would cringe if I saw them now.

Pokémon

Part of my overall existance lol. It all started with a Ponyta trading card. But im not gonna join the next gen series. I'll play the games, but not gonna join the next gen craze.

Trading Cards

I have about 15 binders full of Pokemon trading cards (sorted by Type and holo/non-holo) that I've been collecting since I was like 5. I have a Japanese holographic Pichu card that my Grandma bought for me back in the day. It was $25 which was EXPENSIVE back in the 90's. But I was the only kid on the block with one of the 2nd gen Pokemon back in the day, and it was HOLO! One of my most cherished cards.

Bats

I have 2 anthropomorphic bat characters, Lisa and Cody. They're brother and sister.

Skill

I'll take the cold over the heat any day.

Sandwich

I used to eat sandwiches for lunch every single day in elementary school because we didn't have microwaves. And when I got to high school they took away the microwaves for a few years. I only started eating other lunches in the 9th grade.

Coffee

I prefer mine w/ creamer and sugar. I also like it hazelnut, amaretto, or blueberry flavor if it can be helped.

Soda

My favorite Nintendo franchises in order of from most to least are as follows:

Metroid
The Legend of Zelda
Mario
Pokemon
everything else

Sega

The only Sega game I've ever played is Sonic the Hedgehog, but I'm a really big fan of the franchise. I do only play it on Nintendo consoles though, which is ironic. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was my first Sonic game, and I still believe it to be the best Sonic game to date. I loved the Chao Garden and put sooooo many hours into it.

Thunderstorm

I accidentally corrupted one of my wii games as a kid by playing during a bad thunderstorm that caused a power outage. RIP My Sims

Lake

Back