face regret

My mayor has the almond shape eyes - I think they are the prettiest...

Visit.jpg

They look like "leaf" eyes to me! :)

I have the almond shaped eyes and that's what I wanted (I used a guide) but sometimes they look too big and demented LOL. it's ok though, I wouldn't change my mayor and it makes her a bit quirky!

I used a guide to get my face, I wanted to make sure I got it right, since I knew you can't change it. I've picked the same face in every single AC game.

I picked face #8 (male) on the tumblr guide for both of my mayors. I like the basic look. The other faces look too cartoonish or creepy. I considered faces 1 and 3 and both of them look similar to 8, but I like 8 the best.

I answered the questions how I would in real life and got the sleepy eyes.. In real life I am constantly fatigued or sleeping.. Makes sense I guess. Maybe I should learn to like my charactors eyes.

i knew about the answers affecting your face, so i found a guide online to help me choose my answers as i got set up in the beginning ^^" i have the "standard" eyes that you see on the cover of the game.

I knew about the face being determined by the answers to the questions but I didn't use a guide for my mayor's face. I am happy with the face he got anyway. But for my alt. character I had a look planned out so I used a guide for her.

When i first made my character, I was ilke "Eugh, I look like the default Villager from Brawl..." Then as I went through the game, I found rimmed glasses that looked good on my character, in conjunction with a blue cap. A friend of mine let me swing by his town to get a head start on my own town, as well as character, netting me the loose and wavy hairstyle that I use ot this day. Shampoodle opened up in my town, and I got a Mii mask. Weeks pass, no red hair changer. I decide to change my hair color to light blue because winter. IT looked pretty darn nice, matching perfectly with my outfit. Awesome. Some more time passes, FINALLY, the red hair changer. Did not hesitate to make my eyes blue, and now I look like a handsome devil. Of course, i did a recent poll, and I was told to make my hair red. So...

Hahaha this thread. I didn't know the questions at the beginning determined your face either when I started the game. I'm not complaining though, I'm pretty content with my mayor's face. I just figured that's how I'd look like if I were ACNL style because I was so honest in answering the questions lol. I have looked at the face guide but don't really bother with it (can't remember them all), but i think out of my three mayors, two of them have the same face while the other is a loner.

Yeah, I'm not too happy with the face of my playable character, but it's something I grown accustomed to as time went on. I answered randomly anyway, so I didn't know what I was getting.

I do :( I actually made one character but she had this pink hair I couldn't stand to look at. Because I found out it would be ages before I could change it I went and remade another but I still didn't realise which answers determine these things. I didn't find that out until it was much too late, my face is just kind of the default one almost. So many mayors seem to look just like me. I don't like my eyes :(
I've seen some seriously cute mayors and wish I could make my mii look better so I could at least use that :(

Back