• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Eyebrows

Don't care, but I don't really like when people draw them on themselves, it's very ugly and unless you have some real art skills you're not getting away with it jfc, some looks like bad unibrow costumes lol

Okay, but question. How do we all take care of our brows? I get mine threaded because my natural brows try and become a monobrow that tries to combine with my hairline. And I have a big forehead.

i used to have a natural unibrow lol, looking at old photos of me makes me kinda feel sick ahha )x

now i just make them look not super ugly. my twin has a much bigger obsessing with her eyebrows....

I don't really do a **** about mine. they are not that bushy nor do they grow a lot so I just let em be

Someone in my school told me "You have nice eyebrows, for a guy" so that's good I guess

I don't really pay attention to eyebrows at all tho

I find the wording of the question most unusual. I don't mess with my eyebrows much. I do a little plucking of strays but other than that nothing. I think really thin, obviously waxed eyebrows and drawn on eyebrows look awful and totally fake.

When I was a teenager, thin brows were it. Now it's Karlie Kloss ones... I just smile at folks who draw them on like cholas and Bianca del Rio, it's not my place to judge, but I do without saying anything and then think of what a nice person they could be and how I shouldn't be mean in my head. Yay for passive agressiveness!

Depends on the face although waxed and 'permanent marker looking' eyebrows are ghastly. A disgrace to eyebrow fleeking everywhere, without a doubt.

When I see someone with unnatural coloured eyebrows my blood boils... they almost always look good. #outfleeked.

Last edited:
thin brows are cray i prefer em bushy.

also yeah if you have a disease it's one thing but tbh some people who style their 'brows a bit too much are cray

my eyebrows arent thick yet they arent thin. i dont care about it's shape, but the most i do is pluck random hair around it every now and then. i couldnt care less about anyone else's eyebrows either

Mine are thick and dark, so I don't have to draw them on, but I do have to get them waxed.

Marius_Stan.png

eyebrows are a huge thing imo!! call me a bad person but my friend has 'bad' eyebrows and it annoys me to no end

I get mine waxed and thinned out but enough so it still looks natural with a natural curve in them. Other than that, I don't do anything to them.
I find when people draw their eyebrows it looks weird.

Mine are nicely shaped and have a good level of density, so I don't really have to worry about them :D I don't really notice eyebrows on other people unless they're non-existent, over-plucked, or really, really bushy.

I cringe at those terribly drawn on, dark eyebrows. If you don't know how to do eyebrows, just don't bother.

My eyebrows are okay I guess. Like I have medium blonde hair (not light but not dark), but my eyebrows are a lighter brown colour. They're not thin but they're not thick. They're just average I guess. But I feel like if I were to fill them in it would just look bad and dodgy and stuff, so I don't bother. Plus I feel like... When some people fill in their eyebrows, it makes them look worse than they were before.

I honestly don't like it when people fill in their eyebrows so they are ridiculously thick, because apparently that's what looks good at the moment. But I'm not saying people CAN'T do that. You can. You can fill in your eyebrows however you want. It just does not look good. :(

But I don't really care too much about them otherwise.

Last edited:
Back