Selling Extra stuff in my storage/closet. Good stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, could get the pompompurin pudding and kick scooter?
thats 5 tbt

Last edited:
Oh alright I'll take the all the My Melody clothing set please (Shoes, dress, and hat )

Last edited:
Alright thank you May I pick up?

I'll pick mine up first

Alright Thankyou!

Can I have all of your spare sanrio clothing, as well as a basket of perfect cherries and a basket of perfect apples? (its okay if you aren't willing to sell me the sanrio stuff.) that would be 30 tbt i believe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the celeste ribbon? 32 tbt total now

Last edited:
Can I have all of your spare sanrio clothing, as well as a basket of perfect cherries and a basket of perfect apples? (its okay if you aren't willing to sell me the sanrio stuff.) that would be 30 tbt i believe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the celeste ribbon? 32 tbt total now

Ok :) this is kinda a big order though, so I would prefer delivery, but if you're not able to I can do pickup.

Hey! can I get kiki and lala outfit, pompompurin TV, Iron garden chair, cat tower, flower fairy dress, flower fairy boots, 2 pink roses.
If i counted correctly thats 16 TBT? x

Hey! can I get kiki and lala outfit, pompompurin TV, Iron garden chair, cat tower, flower fairy dress, flower fairy boots, 2 pink roses.
If i counted correctly thats 16 TBT? x

Other person requested all Sanrio clothing so I can't get you the Kiki and Lala outfit, but I can get you everything else!

Ok! 13 TBT!
I can't do delivery now as it is past midnight where I live and I will be going to sleep soon.
I'll be on tomorrow so let me know when you'll be available! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back