• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Experimental Art [1 slot open]

Jacob

Bells
Island
Lawai'i
Mango
Banana
Lemon
Durian
Coconut
Perfect Pear
Perfect Orange
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Apple
Perfect Peach
Feedback
100% (182) +
dNilCAh.png

Price:
I am going to ask 350 tbt for a chest up. I will send uncolored line art, colored line art, and colored line art with a background. Feel free to color the line art any way you want!

5r9Lukh.png

p379Rdl.png

YM5L9BZ.png

(For Locket)

UVnqzTq.png

(For Locket)

6iOctg5.png

(For ZebraQueen)

vObRoEL.png

(For ZebraQueen)

HoMC29m.png

(Amye.Miller's Bert)

JMZflCp.png

(Amye.Miller's Bert)

icnucQy.png

(tae)

BNoqHBr.png

(ZebraQueen)

360haFz.png

(Amye.Miller)

Like above, your piece would include line art, base color, shadow and highlight impressions, and a second layer of line art for the glitch effect.

Taking more than one commission now!! These are fun

Slots:
1. Open

Eventually, I would like to sell this kind of art for RLC, so I would like a little tbt practice, because that feels less pressure for me. :)
Thanks for your interest!

(art and graphic up top by me)
(I know its bad)​

Last edited:
Yeah you're likely going to have a hard time selling here, most people want art to use in sigs and stuff, not that your art can't be used for that, but it seems images with transparent backgrounds are the most popular. Generally 400 tbt will get you a full body, coloured and lined image, but many will do the same for only 200 tbt. A lot of people do chests and bust shots for 50 tbt - but of course you can always price at how you value your own time.

Basically just letting you know in case you wanted some ref for pricing! you could always try sell traditional too, it's a bit of a bad word on here, but if you have a good means of capture you could do well, but of course I know the mediums for trad art cost real ass money so it's not really appealing for virtual currency. Good luck! also I've never seen anyone use venmo, most people use paypal, but rlc comissions aren't that high demand here because of the virtual currency option. Rlc can do better somewhere like twitter in my experience! Good luck! digital arts an absolute pain if you're used to trad art so I hope you have an easy time breaking into it

Yeah you're likely going to have a hard time selling here, most people want art to use in sigs and stuff, not that your art can't be used for that, but it seems images with transparent backgrounds are the most popular. Generally 400 tbt will get you a full body, coloured and lined image, but many will do the same for only 200 tbt. A lot of people do chests and bust shots for 50 tbt - but of course you can always price at how you value your own time.

Basically just letting you know in case you wanted some ref for pricing! you could always try sell traditional too, it's a bit of a bad word on here, but if you have a good means of capture you could do well, but of course I know the mediums for trad art cost real ass money so it's not really appealing for virtual currency. Good luck! also I've never seen anyone use venmo, most people use paypal, but rlc comissions aren't that high demand here because of the virtual currency option. Rlc can do better somewhere like twitter in my experience! Good luck! digital arts an absolute pain if you're used to trad art so I hope you have an easy time breaking into it

sweetness, thank you so much for the info! I'll lower the price for something like this, and upload a transparent example- and after that I will just let the thread run its course. If it gets lost, it gets lost. Thanks again

Hey! I'd love to commission a chest up from you! I have a couple of characters I think might look good in your style. Just let me know which one you'd be most interested in drawing (if any):

https://toyhou.se/1097943.bert
https://toyhou.se/1125844.ollie
https://toyhou.se/1127294.rosie
https://toyhou.se/1128277.snowflake

If you're not really feeling any of these characters, no worries! Thanks for considering! c:

All finished!

Thank you so much for commissioning!

Last edited:
I'd like to do some more of these if I can! That was fun.. I'm open to more commissions if anyone wants one =)

YES JACOB I LOVE THIS.
can i actually commission a few icons from you?
would you be willing to draw caesar zeppeli from jjba? and if that’s too much could i maybe get rasher? (i love your current icon so much omg)

YES JACOB I LOVE THIS.
would you be willing to draw caesar zeppeli from jjba? and if that’s too much could i maybe get rasher? (i love your current icon so much omg)

omg of course!! 100x150?

here to claim my spot

3220084_A9mGa9bJTfgUuGt.jpg

idk if you want payment before or after but lmk

YES JACOB I LOVE THIS.
would you be willing to draw caesar zeppeli from jjba? and if that?s too much could i maybe get rasher? (i love your current icon so much omg)
Allll finished!!

I actually ended up doing 3 different faces because they're all like a different feel with small changes

sX3biuc.png

Eyes closed - less detail in the face

7vZ2psU.png

With eyes

WRf6jSF.png

with bug eyes

all:
https://imgur.com/a/LaxXjKj

I've never done anime -> my style before so this was fun! I hope you like it - it's a little out there
Thanks so much for commissioning <3

Allll finished!!

I actually ended up doing 3 different faces because they're all like a different feel with small changes

sX3biuc.png

Eyes closed - less detail in the face

7vZ2psU.png

With eyes

WRf6jSF.png

with bug eyes

all:
https://imgur.com/a/LaxXjKj

I've never done anime -> my style before so this was fun! I hope you like it - it's a little out there
Thanks so much for commissioning <3

I LOV HIM. U DID GREAT ♡ i sent your tbt on over. i cant wait to save the files tomorrow when i’m
not on my phone eeeeeee

Back