• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Expand your Music tastes

The Open Door by Evanescence. My favourite tracks are Sweet Sacrifice, Lose Control, All That I Am Living For and Your Star

Track Listing:
1.Sweet Sacrifice 00:03
2.Call Me When You're Sober 03:04
3.Weight of the World 06:38
4.Lithium 10:16
5.Cloud Nine 13:58
6.Snow White Queen 18:20
7.Lacrymosa 22:43
8.Like You 26:16
9.Lose Control 30:36
10.The Only One 35:14
11.Your Star 40:01
12.All That I'm Living For 44:38
13.Good Enough 48:24

Last edited:

The Open Door by Evanescence. My favourite tracks are Sweet Sacrifice, Lose Control, All That I Am Living For and Your Star

Track Listing:
1.Sweet Sacrifice 00:03
2.Call Me When You're Sober 03:04
3.Weight of the World 06:38
4.Lithium 10:16
5.Cloud Nine 13:58
6.Snow White Queen 18:20
7.Lacrymosa 22:43
8.Like You 26:16
9.Lose Control 30:36
10.The Only One 35:14
11.Your Star 40:01
12.All That I'm Living For 44:38
13.Good Enough 48:24
i used to listen to this album when i was in 7th grade and emo

This band has easily become one of my favorite bands to listen to. I normally only listen to a select few songs form a lot of bands, but these guys I can listen to for ages. ^^

This band has easily become one of my favorite bands to listen to. I normally only listen to a select few songs form a lot of bands, but these guys I can listen to for ages. ^^
omg i love these guys. idk about their newest album cuz i only listened to about 2 songs on it

The leader and keyboardist of one of my favorite bands (Tuomas Holopainen from Nightwish) is releasing his first solo album really soon. April 11, I think?

Unlink Nightwish, it doesn't look like this album is going to be a Symphonic Metal album. It's much more tranquil and incredibly cinematic.

This is the only single that has been released and it is really, really, beautiful.

Last edited:
^^^true.

yeah nightwish. forever a 'tarja' thugh. and have to check that tuomas stuff out, heard it like ages ago he wanna gonna do solo stuff so yea

My music taste is video game music.
this is my favorite because its a remix of a song from Super Mario 64. Reminds me when i used to play the game i enjoyed it.

Last edited:
I recommend Motley Crue to anyone who likes AC/DC rocky sort of style, like myself ^.^
Skip to 30 seconds for the music to start^^

Back