• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

They should also restock pokeballs, the weird dolls, and the Avatar Height Extension add-on. But make it quick like the Millennium Falcon in hyperspace.

I weep not just for myself, but the other members who got themselves sucked into this restock hell. Uttumori deserves more Moris, and Chicha deserves more yellow houses for her yellow collection. They have to fight for the collectibles they deserve because people are greedy and the staff enjoy our pain.

Do you want to know pain??? I paid 550 tbt for a chocolate cake yesterday. THAT MY DEAR IS PAIN

They should also restock pokeballs, the weird dolls, and the Avatar Height Extension add-on. But make it quick like the Millennium Falcon in hyperspace.

They should make a perfect apples collectible but only stock 5, so you can feel the pain of not getting a collectible after refreshing for hours.

every second of everyday, the key is to have a tab open for shop refreshing and one for posting

but i mean is there like a minimum amount of time before a new one after they just did one?

Do you want to know pain??? I paid 550 tbt for a chocolate cake yesterday. THAT MY DEAR IS PAIN

real pain is staying up till 4am refreshing shop then taking 5 mins to get an avi and finding out you missed a restock while doing so

Last edited:
I weep not just for myself, but the other members who got themselves sucked into this restock hell. Uttumori deserves more Moris, and Chicha deserves more yellow houses for her yellow collection. They have to fight for the collectibles they deserve because people are greedy and the staff enjoy our pain.

Thanks dear, which ones are you looking for btw? I can try to nab one for ya. :)

Oh wow. Well, I mean, they only restocked one Chocolate Cake. That's a lot of TBT, though. I got mine for 250 TBT from Ghostelle because she was selling her collectibles at half the guide price. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks dear, which ones are you looking for btw? I can try to nab one for ya. :)

Aww, you're so sweet! My priorities are the blue house and the teal house. <3

Last edited:
real pain is staying up till 4am refreshing shop then taking 5 mins to get an avi and finding out you missed a restock while doing so

quote-to-suffer-together-is-to-suffer-with-beauty-kelli-russell-agodon-135-62-30.jpg

We all suffer together

waahh it sucks that for almost all collectibles if you want it you have to buy at a huge inflated price ;;

I heard that every time when it's 4:20 AM or 4:20 PM on EST or PST, the staff will restock a weed collectible (like what you can pull out in Animal Crossing). But they only restock one at a time, and it happens on Sundays only.

I want a peach and a pink house almost bed time for me so doubt ! Oh well next time!

but hey since theres a charity now, one of you should get me a mori

Last edited:
Back