• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I kinda find it funny to watch people's selling threads never get any buyers and have bumps that go from 100000 pages back, all because they refuse to go lower than the highest price on the guide. Some people think the guide is like, the law or something. You'd think they'd give up and go a little lower til they can get a buyer. I mean, at the end of the day, isn't getting SOME TBT better than none?

I kinda find it funny to watch people's selling threads never get any buyers and have bumps that go from 100000 pages back, all because they refuse to go lower than the highest price on the guide. Some people think the guide is like, the law or something. You'd think they'd give up and go a little lower til they can get a buyer. I mean, at the end of the day, isn't getting SOME TBT better than none?
Maybe they aren't in a rush to sell?

any word re when the Fair will take place? are we looking at August??

no idea tbh but yeah probably later unless they are planning some surprise, i assume those things take their time to prepare :)

andyeah would be nice if they could restock those dolls too, i'd want one just for keeps.

For me personally, it's because 90% of my offers are through pm. I'm also extremely patient. If something isn't at the price I want it for, I'll wait until it is. Take the cake for example, I remember buying some for 29 tbt, but now that it's gone, the value will slowly increase over time.

Also if I'm making tbt selling flight rising treasure, why rush to sell collectibles?

I kinda hope we don't have another Christmas event this year. Don't get me wrong, I had a blast, but it wasn't very long and I really want me some balloons or something.

Back