• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

have there been any hints about how many items will restock? typically, for apples it seems like its only been 5 at a time. with this much hype and advance notice, i think there's gonna be a heck of a lot of disappointed forum members if its only the usual restock numbers...

(also, thinking of making Fri.13th weird doll restock petition @ HQ board...:eek:)

I've been wondering myself how many of each item are gonna get stocked....

if this is like last year though there'll be plenty enough for everyone

I've been wondering myself how many of each item are gonna get stocked....

if this is like last year though there'll be plenty enough for everyone

depends on the month i think last year, but i think there were usually more than 2 restocks then, so... if only 2 now the numbers could be low...

You can expect the amount of items restocked for most items to be similar to past major restocks in TBT Directs. There will be more than what's found in minor restocks outside of large directs, but don't set your expectations beyond what past restocks have offered.

anybody got an idea what this means for the quantities that will be restocked for:
peaches and apples?
choco cakes and hammers?
japanese letters/houses?

gracias

Last edited:
anybody got an idea what this means for the quantities that will be restocked for:
peaches and apples?
choco cakes and hammers?
japanese letters/houses?

gracias

The only thing I know is they usually restock 2 yellow houses per major restock

We've already confirmed that the numbers in the restocks will be equal in the interest of fairness. (or close enough, sometimes a glitch amidst the lag will allow an extra one or two to be sold!) Keep this is mind as well when considering how many of an item is available, it's actually double that but split into two.

#hypeisreal :D

And yeah I hope there will be more of the sunday stuff since I hope can be on, mostly trying fruits cause I can for once...

I find it entertaining of how worthless cherries are in this community. Everyone literally is either giving them away or selling them at shop price. At the first restock today, four minutes after the shops restocked, my internet finally stopped lagging and loaded the shop. There were still cherries there. O_O the apples and peaches were gone. Poor cherries. Dunno why no one wants them.

I find it entertaining of how worthless cherries are in this community. Everyone literally is either giving them away or selling them at shop price. At the first restock today, four minutes after the shops restocked, my internet finally stopped lagging and loaded the shop. There were still cherries there. O_O the apples and peaches were gone. Poor cherries. Dunno why no one wants them.
I think it's because people on here just in general.... don't like cherries? LOL I've noticed more people on here like peaches/apples (especially the perfect ones in their towns) than other fruits, and I think it sorta carries over onto the collectibles.

But it's nice because the people like me who love cherries can easily get them :cool:

I love cherries! Also, they are less rare, so everyone was more focused on the peaches and apples. Personally, I had no intention of buying more cherries, because I already have two. But I bought two more on impulse simply to be able to help out people who were not able to get one. That is why I am selling them at shop price, because I know the pain and misery of not getting something at restock.

Last edited:

I do and this lack of interest works in my favour. Thanks everyone!

I don't really find it all that surprising due to the fact that the mods had a poll for which fruits were most popular. This was how they decided which fruits would be most rare as collectibles, and I guess cherry just got 3rd most popular.

And Justin probably restocked more cherries than the others so they took longer to sell

Kinda excited to see if anyone buys the Group add-on tomorrow, I'm not too sure how many members are willing to pay that much (Besides Flop, Blizzard, and Miharu and I haha)

On a completely different note (not restock talk), the marketplace is so much CLEANER since all the in-game item trade threads have moved to retail. Much much nicer, Justin. Thanks!

On a completely different note (not restock talk), the marketplace is so much CLEANER since all the in-game item trade threads have moved to retail. Much much nicer, Justin. Thanks!

I was pretty torn on this change for a long time but now that I see it in action, I think it's for the best. We've updated the board descriptions a bit to be clearer as well.

I was pretty torn on this change for a long time but now that I see it in action, I think it's for the best. We've updated the board descriptions a bit to be clearer as well.

I agree, it looks very nice.

I find it entertaining of how worthless cherries are in this community.

The almighty Cherry God is offended by that statement. Burn in fruity hell, unbeliever.

Plz don't take me seriously

Last edited:
Back