• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Oh... I didn't know the Spellectibles were added. Pretty cool.

How long were they there?

The spellectibles are totally new and are being released tomorrow. They're from the Spooktacular contest.

The spellectibles are totally new and are being released tomorrow. They're from the Spooktacular contest.

Yeah I know. I was asking when were they put in the shop? I haven't really checked for candies in a little while. Lol.

gTu4YRe.png

one can dream... haha

oh and heads up to everyone, apparently the first two restocks will have a 1 per person limit of the Spellectables... let's hope there isn't too much lag ;D

I can't wait for the 'spell'ectibles to be stocked later on! :)

Last edited:
I have enough bells for 1 thing ugh this is a hard choice, at least i got like five hours to decide.

I can't afford anything :( If anyone wants to buy candies, cakes, and fruits I can but as of now I wont be able to get any, dang :p

gTu4YRe.png

one can dream... haha

oh and heads up to everyone, apparently the first two restocks will have a 1 per person limit of the Spellectables... let's hope there isn't too much lag ;D

I literally begged for a dark chocolate even just to say I held one. Never got it. This restock will be crazy.

I was hoping I wouldn't need to sell my only 3 collectibles any time soon but I'm gonna have to if I want to buy the Halloween ones.. ah well.
If anyone would buy my red/yellow candies and cake that'd be really great ;~;

I was hoping I wouldn't need to sell my only 3 collectibles any time soon but I'm gonna have to if I want to buy the Halloween ones.. ah well.

I just sent you 200 gifts.

i think lots of us w/the same idea, cause everybody on the tbt market is selling, and aint nobody buying...

Back