• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

is the candy just once per day? I dont wanna waste time lurking for restocks later on if they done for today...

so far it has been once per day (i think) but i think justin might have said they'll become more frequent in the week leading up to halloween so you'll probably have more luck then!

You aren't the only one. I haven't gotten to a restock yet. I'm always offline when it happens. Lol

You aren't the only one. I haven't gotten to a restock yet. I'm always offline when it happens. Lol

I got the fruits one, that was it, I want the sparkly count down clock back so we know when it is happening

Last edited:
you mean: One, so far...

today was first day with yellow and red both available in the re-stock...

Hm well on Oct 18 Justin said there will be daily restocks for both candies from now until halloween. Probably larger quantities close to halloween. So they've probably both been restocked daily but at different times? So I guess I should say once each.

Is there anyone that could help me collect more money? If I could trade with you for bells, I'd be more than willing to learn how!:)

Is there anyone that could help me collect more money? If I could trade with you for bells, I'd be more than willing to learn how!:)

Any easy way to do so is to breed hybrid roses and sell them for TBT. Pink, Yellow, and the like go for around 2-3 TBT per, and Gold, Black and Blue go for 4-5 TBT per. If you aren't afraid to TT (time-travel), you can stockpile a bunch of hybrid roses and create a thread in the "TBT Marketplace".

If you have any questions, you can PM me :)

Back