• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Somebody already said that nine months ago. It wasn't until Easter when he started copying and pasting.

Yeah, greed isn't nice, but those are virtual items. I say those people in America who are greedy and won't share with the poor should be forced to share. But on TBT, it's not nice to force one member to give up his/her collectibles to another member. Virtual items aren't necessary.
yes i know someone else said this. it's freakin funny that he's posting it

Some people don't work hard to earn it though. Some people sell duped or hacked items for TBT. Some people buy collectibles just to re-sell them for insane mark ups. If there is nothing of real world value to buy with TBT, it discourages these kinds of behaviors and gives people who want to use TBT to trade in-game items a more fair chance. TBT does work like American society, but no one said it should be run like that. We're talking about a game here. We want nice and charitable people on this site, not greedy people who want to exploit the system to get free stuff.

Yeah, that's true, but we take greed in reality much more seriously. We try making donations too. We also try to work against corporate greed, union greed, and other forms of greediness in real life.

We would discourage members here from being greedy too, but some collectible hoarders aren't being greedy at all. They're just collectors or someone who's trying to decorate their sidebar the way they want it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes i know someone else said this. it's freakin funny that he's posting it

Yeah, thus some members on this site accuse him of "copyright protection" for using that exact same post over and over again.

By the way, the chibi in your sig looks really pretty.

"some members" aka you and only you lol

it's just a quote and they are just pixels chillax
8Cs1K8d.gif

but can't use these pixels to get hella dank games and amiibo anymore rip me

Yeah, that's true, but we take greed in reality much more seriously. We try making donations too. We also try to work against corporate greed, union greed, and other forms of greediness in real life.

We would discourage members here from being greedy too, but some collectible hoarders aren't being greedy at all. They're just collectors or someone who's trying to decorate their sidebar the way they want it.

Yeah, the people who bought several apples and then put up selling threads for them a few minutes later originally wanted those apples to decorate their sidebar, but then changed their mind 5 seconds later and decided to sell them instead. I personally think the whole concept of limited collectibles to decorate your sidebar is pretty dumb, and I think it is really sad that the mods here encourage the creation of a "class system" on this forum when the whole point of Animal Crossing New Leaf is to create an ideal society where people don't have to worry about the problems that occur in real life.

Last edited:
i posted a few days ago about how i was probably gonna be at work but then i never got called in today.....
.......and i forgot about the restock.
how bout them apples /ba dum tss

i'll have to be on my toes for these random apple restocks now hhh.
the hammers look really nice but i'm pretty low on tbt regardless so i wouldnt have been able to snag one anyway

kinda sad about the no physical items/codes trading, i was always planning to eventually see if i could save up and grab a few game codes. ah well, it's probably for the better it's discouraged anyways. :0

So, was actually here for the restock... And the lag was so bad for me! I had one apple in cart but by the time I got the "confirm" page, it was gone. Ugggggggggh! So frustrating.

Well congrats to those who scored some. :)

All I can hope for now is the random restocks where not a lot of peeps are looking at the shop, lol

Why is everyone assuming that the next apple stock is gonna be a huge one that'll swarm TBT with 'em? They're most likely going to be rarer than the peach, which goes for like 3k, and there's a whole mess of those everywhere. And need I bring up the chocolate cake? Basically explaining the high apple prices.

when r the hammers getting restocked i dont have enough

U HAV PLENTY

I think I will try to get the apple, just to complete my fruit collection. I am on the fence about the hammer, though. I have never been one to get something just because its rare, personal aesthetics always is the most important. There are times i look at it and think, thats cute, and other minutes when i think, meh. So, still undecided.

Its a very interesting experiment that they are doing. A super expensive collectible.

Why is everyone assuming that the next apple stock is gonna be a huge one that'll swarm TBT with 'em? They're most likely going to be rarer than the peach, which goes for like 3k, and there's a whole mess of those everywhere. And need I bring up the chocolate cake? Basically explaining the high apple prices.

U HAV PLENTY
I WANT 20

On a completely different note, i hope they keep going on the fruit. Like all the island fruits would be so cool. Durians! Coconuts, all of it. (there was hint previously they were considering it, so that would be cool)

Back