• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

what was the fair like? i think i was here for the very ending but had no interest in joining, which kinda sucks XD fingers crossed for a purple balloon, that'd look sick

it was fun unless u were one of those people pm'ng the mods every day asking when tickets would get distributed

what was the fair like? i think i was here for the very ending but had no interest in joining, which kinda sucks XD fingers crossed for a purple balloon, that'd look sick

People battling for tickets basically in all the events (i.e the IRC one) and contests (like Town Design Contest), but I still enjoyed the event. Everyone was pretty antsy for tickets, though.

I had one for a day then sold it xD

that's what i did with a purple feather lol i resented that feather because i could have had a pink one but the shop did that weird lag thing and only purples showed up at first rip >:T

I didn't even participate in the fair that much. December is usually such a busy month for me, I didn't even get to be on that much. (Also, I lack talent in most areas of the fair, so I guess it worked out.)

Back