• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Not to mention since you are talking about perfect fruit, purple would also be a great background because it has been associated with proximity to the divine (e.g., in imperial Rome, it strongly denoted both imperial status and close association to the gods, so imperial statuary would often be made with porphyry, or a purplish-red stone).

So yeah, purple should definitely grace perfect (or divine) fruit, heh.
Put a background of Mount Olympus, or pure white, that would be even better, imo c;

Not to mention since you are talking about perfect fruit, purple would also be a great background because it has been associated with proximity to the divine (e.g., in imperial Rome, it strongly denoted both imperial status and close association to the gods, so imperial statuary would often be made with porphyry, or a purplish-red stone).

So yeah, purple should definitely grace perfect (or divine) fruit, heh.

ok............ gotta get all smart and tell us the meaning behind purple..........

=

dont all the current fruits have a green background
i guess itd make sense for a diff colour
purple was not my first thought but okay

ok............ gotta get all smart and tell us the meaning behind purple..........

no,,,,
どうぶつ (doubutsu) means animal, の (no) is possessive particle, 森 (mori) means forest
so its animal forest (or forest belonging to the animals).

ok............ gotta get all smart and tell us the meaning behind some Japanese letters..........

My peach released some of my collectibles from the vault, but it won't let anybody steal them.

Anyway, I put up my collectible wishlist in my sig.

ok............ gotta get all smart and tell us the meaning behind some Japanese letters..........

i just wanted to say that it didnt mean animal my crossing :/
but seems like i cant do anything right then ok

=

when are we getting streetpass item collectibles

Really hope there's an Easter event, missed it last year. :<

Yeah I guess that would be cool I always miss these kind of things lmao been here for two years and haven't managed to have a fair or anything like that yet

I don't know egg collectibles will be here, but I would like to see plain-colored eggs (like the golden egg, but more common and less valuable).

Last edited by a moderator:
@apple ya i just like the ones I hav now. red pinwheel is the only one I really really want bc of now neat it looks but I'll never get it

=

I didn't participate in the easter event last year rip me
really hoping for one this year bc I really like riddles

@apple ya i just like the ones I hav now. red pinwheel is the only one I really really want bc of now neat it looks but I'll never get it

=

I didn't participate in the easter event last year rip me
really hoping for one this year bc I really like riddles

You should participate in the easter event this year. I don't know about me, but I would join if we had more plain egg collectibles.

And I hope you get your red pinwheel next year.

You should participate in the easter event this year. I don't know about me, but I would join if we had more plain egg collectibles.

And I hope you get your red pinwheel next year.
Getting the Easter egg and Classic Easter egg weren't very hard with the riddles, as they only need about 3 - 4 eggs/solved riddles. Plus they were unlimited at the shop. The Yoshi and Togepi Easter eggs on the other hand were limited and trying to solve all the riddles to get them both were tough. And with everyone trying to get the Golden Easter egg oh my haha. Plus some of the riddles had a time limit of a day or so.

Last edited:
Getting the Easter egg and Classic Easter egg weren't very hard with the riddles, as they only need about 3 - 4 eggs/solved riddles. Plus they were unlimited at the shop. The Yoshi and Togepi Easter eggs on the other hand were limited and trying to solve all the riddles to get them both were tough. And with everyone trying to get the Golden Easter egg oh my haha. Plus some of the riddles had a time limit of a day or so.

The golden easter egg looks the best, but I'm not going to count on that since that's out of my league (unless if I can solve all the riddles easily).

Hi.

This is probably the third time in 6 months I've had to lock this thread because of whatever arguments and other nonsense is going on in here, and I'm tired of it.

I understand that many of the causes of trouble in here typically comes from one or two people, but that doesn't mean the rest of you can't help make it better.

When someone brews up an argument in here, as with anywhere else on TBT, we ask that you refrain from attacking back and causing more trouble. We ask that you keep your feelings mostly to yourself and report the thread so we can deal with it as we have just now. There were many people in here replying and not helping the situation, who did not even report anything. That's not okay, and makes things harder for everyone here.

I will be issuing warnings next time not only for those who incite the argument, but anyone who plays a significant part in worsening it as well.

Anyway, keep the #AppleHype going and I'll see you all around soon!

Back