• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I want well-behaved apple collectibles, not misbehaved apple collectibles.

I would fear that I would get apple collectibles that will eat my chocolate cake, pop my balloons, snap my fair patch, and steal my gems. That's why I want the well-behaved ones instead.

I want well-behaved apple collectibles, not misbehaved apple collectibles.

I would fear that I would get apple collectibles that will eat my chocolate cake, pop my balloons, snap my fair patch, and steal my gems. That's why I want the well-behaved ones instead.
They'll also wear your patch :p

Do you want to know what apple collectibles do to other fruit collectibles:

They'll set them free (giving them liberty), thus losing your fruit collectibles.

Last edited:
I absolutely love this forum and I'm gutted I was away for the "10" collectible :(
Gonna be a while until I can get the "20" one xD

Back