Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Thank Jubsus, the balls stopped spinning.

Thank goodness, or else i would have had to stop looking at profiles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Where did you all read that the tickets go away? I looked in the shop, and did not see anywhere that it states they will disappear.

Thank goodness, or else i would have had to stop looking at profiles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Where did you all read that the tickets go away? I looked in the shop, and did not see anywhere that it states they will disappear.
If you read the ticket description, it will tell you! :) We weren't supposed to know but a member was looking at it and stuff.

Wow. Only 10 pobeballs given this year. Not a lot :eek:
Quite surprised actually.

No, the fair starts on the 28/29th. They moved it. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

That member was me ;)

I didn't want to call you out if you wanted to be all secret-spy like :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eh the ticket isn't that snazzy annnnyway. :p

Just reading the end of the thread here. Do we not get to keep the ticket? Aw. I bought it for the ticket not the Pokeball.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I see I do still have my ticket. *crosses fingers*

Oh, goodbye ticket. :(

Thank you so much guys!!! such a lovely surprise to come home to!
Congrats again!

Just reading the end of the thread here. Do we not get to keep the ticket? Aw. I bought it for the ticket not the Pokeball.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I see I do still have my ticket. *crosses fingers*
"Purchase of this Pok?ball Golden Ticket grants you entry into the Grand 2014 Willy Wonka Pok?ball Raffle. On Friday, November 21st, the winners will be awarded a Pokeball collectible of their own to keep. One entry per person. OOMPA LOOMPA! Note: This item will disappear at the end of the month."

Last edited:
Thank you so much guys!!! such a lovely surprise to come home to!

Aw, congrats you deserve it! c:

Surprised to see the ticket still there, tbh it's making my collectibles organized like I want them right now, ahaha!

Congratulations to the winners of the raffle! :D *throws confetti*

Why do the tickets have to disappear though? I didn't see that in the description when I bought it. I wouldn't have entered the raffle if I had known. 100 tbt is a lot to me.

I don't get why the toothpaste and dark candies disappeared either. The toothpaste was really expensive too. That's not fair, they should have at least been free since they were temporary items.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the winners of the raffle! :D *throws confetti*

Why do the tickets have to disappear though? I didn't see that in the description when I bought it. I wouldn't have entered the raffle if I had known. 100 tbt is a lot to me.

I don't get why the toothpaste and dark candies disappeared either. The toothpaste was really expensive too. That's not fair, they should have at least been free since they were temporary items.

This is what I agree with. <.<

You should do a second draw, for only us EU players who don't have the game yet. :]

Ive only just notice that the cake is limited to 1000 and over 700 have been sold already :p

Back