• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

That would quite useful. I'll take a look into it later.

Orrrr, ya know. ;) Maybe we could just chose the order instead of the time stamp idea??? ;) Jk. But is that even possible? Not even sure how the whole forum edit-y dealy-o part works. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh forgot this part.
people be wanting ugly collectibles like weird dolls and snowglobes and feathers. I JUST WANT A POKEBALL AND A PINWHEEL. god.

WEIRD DOLL ISN'T UGLY OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. :p

Well that would've sucked for me. :( They would've restocked at 3 am each time for me. :(

Jubs I needs a pokeball ;-;

Well that would've sucked for me. :( They would've restocked at 3 am each time for me. :(

Jubs I needs a pokeball ;-;

I hope that if they release a new pokeball collectible they do so in several releases at various times again like they did for the candy.

I hope that if they release a new pokeball collectible they do so in several releases at various times again like they did for the candy.

Yeah. I don't really see restocks that are at the same time every time fair. It always screws one time zone over. :p Even if it works for me, it sucks for those that are screwed in a way. XD

I still have your Togepi Egg. :D Gave it back for you to re-gift because, when I bought an extra for Delphine, I accidentally gifted her the one you gave me, rather than the one I bought from Sholee. Makes me wish the donator, date of purchase, and date of last gifting, were indicated in inventory. (I am also wondering if the 'Sell Back' column on the inventory page is ever used, since otherwise the useful information indicated otherwise might be fitted there.)

^^'' I did the exact same thing with my Yoshi Egg. I was actually quite sad since it took me so long to earn points to get it myself (-__- I hate riddles).

Of the collectibles, here are what I'm interested:

Chocolate cake
Fruit
Birthstones (only 5)
And other items I find cool

Here's what I'm not collecting:

Letters
Candies
Feathers
Eggs

I better be quick when I buy collectibles, or I should save up my TBT.

Of the collectibles, here are what I'm interested:

Chocolate cake
Fruit
Birthstones (only 5)
And other items I find cool

Here's what I'm not collecting:

Letters
Candies
Feathers
Eggs

I better be quick when I buy collectibles, or I should save up my TBT.

Lol, ask Vanillabeth for your pears back

Anyone who has got a spare pear lying around feel free to give it to me :p Yes I know I can just buy one but bleh..

You didn't? I thought you would've, after all that pear threatening. <.<

I was only acting like a funny troll when I said that. But if you really want to know something, I didn't actually plan on getting one. I wanted to see a response from her. But at least I'm not being a spiteful troll.

If you want to know why I'm not interested in some collectibles, I can explain.

Candies - originally, I wanted the entire set. But I hated the fact that one has unlimited restocks while the others are rare. They all look like that they have the same value. That, and candy in general isn't valuable to me.
Feathers - I never even liked collecting feathers to begin with. Candy and eggs are more valuable.
Eggs - I would like to collect them if they had red, green, yellow, and blue, but the way how they're designed don't interest me.
Letters - they don't even appeal to me whatsoever.

^^'' I did the exact same thing with my Yoshi Egg. I was actually quite sad since it took me so long to earn points to get it myself (-__- I hate riddles).

I hated those riddles with a passion. I have to admit though that it made me learn about large areas of the forum that I didn't even know existed.

Back