• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I always get excited when I get a pm because I'm like " Oooo did someone send me a bleu candy? :OOO" then it's just spam ;o;

I sold a green for 1.5k earlier in the week.
Bought a blue for 2k then sadly had to sell it.. for 1k + a chocolate cake.

Time to hold onto my stash of green, red and yellow until the prices rise ^^

Yuuuuppp got 7 greens not showing and 13 reds not showing

I am doing the same, all while enjoying my first time with real collecting (sort of) xD

better sell them fast before the price drops any lower :p

sold for like 1K+ beginning of this week and nows its only worth 400, tomorrow it'll prob be worth even lower

Eh, 400 each is quite a bit. tbh I'm not sure to sell it now. It might go up since it's no longer available.

Oh yeah before I forget, I'd also like to thank the lovely sweet awesome epic people who gifted a Red and Green Candy to me ;w; <3333

Oh yeah before I forget, I'd also like to thank the lovely sweet awesome epic people who gifted a Red and Green Candy to me ;w; <3333

Same for my first Red and Blue as well as a Green, I am humbly grateful to those who generously gave them to me<3

Yep. I know I'd be offended if someone did that to me.

Me too ;_; I want to eventually get enough collectibles to start distributing tho' at some point, as I just started collecting recently:)

Last edited:
Back