Evasive QR code: pls help me locate.

Neppy

Bells
IMG_0404.JPGThe title pretty much says it all. There's a QR code from twilight princess of Midna, and it's for a really well made long sleeved dress. The short sleeved dress pops up straight away and a few other long sleeved ones which aren't what I'm looking for. The only pic I can find of the one I'm searching is the first 1/4 qr code snap.
It's on someone's Pinterest as a saved thing but when you click on to visit the page for the original source it's just a dead website that leads nowhere and doesn't have any qr codes ( it's called qr crossing ) It's also possibly a virus so pls don't click on it unless you're brave and have sufficient computer protection.

Anyway I'll leave the first pic I mention in this post and if anyone happens to have the rest of the set of codes 2-4 I'd be so happy, been searching for weeks! Made this account just to ask but plan to be long term member.
Please don't leave a different code for another long sleeve dress, I need this exact one and only "Princess Midna Robe"

Thanks for you time so much and I hope someone happens to have it stashed away in a hidden folder or something!

Last edited:
I'm using this forum from my mobile but I am wondering if you could do a google image search with the picture you currently have?

Hey, yeah I tried that on the laptop too, and nothing :(! I just hope someone saved it or knows someone who has it before the website went down.

I looked too and couldn't turn up anything. It's a shame because it's a beautiful design. I wouldn't mind having it myself. I hope you find it! :)

Back