• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

[ENDED] <{ROLEPLAY}> The War of Four Nations <{ROLEPLAY}>

Kaida was looking at him. Just staring waiting for it to make a move.

She continued to glare at him with emotionless eyes, wondering if he'd have the guts to say anything.

Last edited:
Jaiden circled around him, growling all the while, stopping behind him. He was still in wolf form.

Last edited:
He stared them down, right on the eye; he wasn't going to back down.

"What are you waiting for?" He yelled. "Tell me!"

Kaida wasn't sure what to do, should she go for the attack or not?

He looked behind him. Another Welvish was there too.

He felt ready to shift into his eagle form, and attack like that.

Yuno glanced at Kaida, wondering if she was thinking the same thing. "Why are you here?" She asked, coldly.

"I need food; I haven't eaten in days. I saw movement here, little did I know it was the Welvish."

Kaida made her way from behind Yuno, now she was standing next to her. Kaida hadn't really fought much before, but she was excited.

Kirito was wandering about all by his lonesome. It's better this way, he thought. I don't need people. I promised that I'd save everyone, but after that, I'm done.

"Yuno don't hurt him, if you don't have too." Kaida said calmly.

"You're going to kill me? What good would that bring?" He muttered.
"I'm searching for the same reason as you; neither of us have food!"

Kaida looked at him, "We never said we were going to kill you, I was just telling Yuno that."

Back