• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(ENDED he stopped) Croque making Hyacinth Crown

Valerie

Bells
Cake
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (94) +
Please: be respectful of the town. DIY on beach are up for grabs. Do not shake trees, chop em or pick flowers- the usual stuff.

Croque’s house is to the bottom far left of town.

No need for any gifts. But if you want to, leave them on the beach for me/ other visitors to check out. (If catalog items please pick up then drop for others to be able to benefit from! Let’s all help each other!)

Dodo code: BRJNB

Please leave via airport.

Yup! I’ll at least, no one has told me otherwise. I’m doing morning chores in my real life house. So haven’t checked. Gates are open, still :) it is a Southern town, turnips for sale at 104.

ty sorry my internet is so slow on my phone, coming now ^-^

sorry, i can't connect there was an interference

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone “left quietly” and it reset so he is mo longer crafting, nor is anyone else so I closed down

Back