Looking For Elvis! Paying tbt!

Beige

always ratty
Bells
Feedback
100% (21) +
I'm looking to adopt Elvis. I can offer tbt, please let me know how much you want.

Hello there! If you are looking for Elvis in Animal Crossing New Leaf I can get him for you! I have a second town where I cycle villagers so if you would like him just tell me when you have an open space and I will get him ready! Just send me whatever you think is fair 💚
Edit: Just to make sure I am clear, I get this villager’s legitimately through official series 1-4 amiibo cards!

Hello there! If you are looking for Elvis in Animal Crossing New Leaf I can get him for you! I have a second town where I cycle villagers so if you would like him just tell me when you have an open space and I will get him ready! Just send me whatever you think is fair 💚
Wow that was quick! Yes I'm playing New Leaf and it would mean the world to me to have him! I currently have 9 villagers, that means I have an empty plot right? I just started new leaf again so forgot how it works a bit.

Wow that was quick! Yes I'm playing New Leaf and it would mean the world to me to have him! I currently have 9 villagers, that means I have an empty plot right? I just started new leaf again so forgot how it works a bit.
I watch and lurk the ACNL threads as a longtime player since 2014 so I LOVE helping people out! Yep, your right you have open space! I’ll send you a dm and in about ten minutes he will be ready! Dont mind the weeds please 😂 (im still trying to get the gold weeding badge with my main town so i let them collect)

Back