Selling eff is island hopping/cycling! (current: freya, muffy, merengue)

effupboots

the once and future goth band
Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT
edited this post significantly because i keep changing my mind back and forth about everything and it got messy

THE SITUATION: every single hour i have a breakdown about terraforming and cycling villagers makes me feel better about it. having committed to a specific Theme (goats and sheep, and also dobie) i only have a couple of villagers i'm targeting with my island hopping but i feel bad leaving behind villagers who i could make a profit off other people might want in their lives.

THE PLAN: no amiibos, i will be time traveling everyone out whenever it's their time. whenever i have an empty plot i'm going island hopping because my lizard brain loves those sweet sweet gacha mechanics. feel free to request any villagers you'd like me to keep an eye out for! i try not to time travel too much in general but i am very impatient so it's usually like, a couple of days before i get bored and decide to tt someone into boxes for sellin' so i can go back to hopping islands. you can request to lurk for someone currently available for sale and i can let you know when they're in boxes; alternatively you can make a specific offer and i'll reserve them for you. newest villagers are a big pain to tt out so they will always be lurk-only until someone else has been cycled in, any other villager can be in boxes whenever you're ready.

THE CAVEATS: my current permanent island lineup besides the above includes sherb, vesta, nan, chevre, billy, dobie, and pietro, so i can't find any of them on islands, and i'm currently looking for pashmina and kidd, so they comin home with me if i find them. also i taught roald how to say big chungus because i thought i was funny and it turned out to be extremely contagious so there's a very good chance any given villager will come with........that.

THE MONEYS: i tend to prefer NMT over bells exclusively because they're a little more stable but i'll still definitely accept a combination of bells and NMT. fully up for negotiation because things jump all over the place and i cba to keep up with it. all offers considered, would probably accept anything over 20NMT for most villagers, would probably accept a lot less for lower tier villagers.

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: you must not acknowledge the random blocks of cliff scattered across my island, i'm WORKING ON IT!!! it's an EXPERIMENT!!

i'm on EST and i'm on most of the day because of "mandatory unpaid leave" :)

CURRENTLY FOR TRADE (newest -> oldest):
tumblr_inline_o19lth3NdE1stmbqz_500.gif
merengue (newest)
tumblr_inline_o19md1FXJc1stmbqz_500.gif
freya
tumblr_inline_o19lwjCVVQ1stmbqz_500.gif
muffy

SOLD/ADOPTED/VOIDED
:
nWyPHlv.png
raymond (sold to BluebearL)
tumblr_inline_o2cguzxcDY1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
curlos (void)
tumblr_inline_o2cgklxFou1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
lily (sold via discord)
tumblr_inline_o2cgxubbNl1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
chief (traded to Kam!)
tumblr_inline_o2cgsxLkzS1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
ruby (sold via discord)
tumblr_inline_o2cgra9z9d1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
roald (sold to zenni)
tumblr_inline_o2cgictEdt1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
goldie (sold via discord)
tumblr_inline_o19dfgs3d11stmbqz_500.gif
beau (sold to xsopants)

Last edited:
Raymond 500nmt

Edit I'll b\ o Raymond for 800 nmt
Edit never mind already got him

Last edited:
If you could keep an eye out for tangy or ruby I would offer nmt!!

I have Kidd in boxes if you’re still looking for him!

I'm too poor to bid on Raymond but I'd just like to say your post made me LAUGH so hard. Good luck!!!

Ok... if by some miracle this bid works considering how many NMTs people have (somehow), the most I can offer for Raymond is 25 NMTs. Can also offer ~2m bells :)

Edit: Offer retracted, gonna try and look for him myself

Last edited:
I have Kidd in boxes if you’re still looking for him!
appreciate the offer but kidd is probably one of the last villagers i want to try and move in--haven't decided completely between him and pashmina so i'm planning to wait until i have more things set to figure out who fits best

I'm too poor to bid on Raymond but I'd just like to say your post made me LAUGH so hard. Good luck!!!
haha THANKS appreciate it!

UPDATE dropping raymond's B/O price cause all of my villagers besides curlos keep thinking about leaving and i am OVER IT so i wanna cycle someone else in to up his odds of leaving, priority given if you can pick him up today or tomorrow

Can't pick up until tomorrow but the most I'll offer for the cat is 400 nmt

Last edited:
Ping me when Roald is moving out! I don't have an open plot but should have one in a week or so...

UPDATE, lily now available, currently island hopping to fill an empty plot before i tt judy out........so my friend can tt pietro out.........upon which i'll have to tt someone else out.........love to make this game unnecessarily complex

Lmao big chungus I can't wait to get your roald if I do happen to be lucky enough

bump, ruby now available! judy has been cycled out to the friend i was holding her for (and replaced by charlise, also for her, because villager cycling only gets exponentially more complicated). used ruby to move judy out so i need to empty a space soon, will probably be trying to get lily or roald into boxes soon.

i might be interested in ruby for my friend! how much for her?

(definitely don’t need her yet lol he has no open plots. i’ll just be lurking)

i might be interested in ruby for my friend! how much for her?

(definitely don’t need her yet lol he has no open plots. i’ll just be lurking)
maybe 30NMT? having a hard time getting a good sense of her value honestly so i'm pretty open to whatever other people think is a reasonable price for her. she's my newest move-in so it also might be a bit before she's in boxes. i'll put you on my lurk list!

BUMP cause the journey continues, keep getting one island in and running into someone i can't just leave behind but do not want also :/

Back