• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Ed's in boxes !!!! free to a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilangel

smol mayor
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (6) +
this is my first time using this board so please be nice!!

i have ed moving from my town, free to anyone happy to take him!

if anyone has another villager moving, after ed i'll have 2 free spaces, please let me know as i'd be happy to trade!! otherwise he is a giveaway baby :~)

hey id pay 1 million bells for ed but i have 9 villagers so i don't think i can get one that's in boxes unless i have 8. So ill try to get someone to move out today and this afternoon ill tell u if i got someone to move out or not and then if i did then we can trade my bells for ur ed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

gotta go to school now ill get back to u this afternoon

hey id pay 1 million bells for ed but i have 9 villagers so i don't think i can get one that's in boxes unless i have 8. So ill try to get someone to move out today and this afternoon ill tell u if i got someone to move out or not and then if i did then we can trade my bells for ur ed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

okey dokey!! i will tt so he stays a lil longer for u if that works :~) i'm super happy to reserve him for u if you would like to trade bells for him! :~)

- - - Post Merge - - -

just fyi u can have 10 villagers :)

well i think it said on the web that u need 8 villagers in ur town to get one that's in boxes as the 9th and once u have 9 in ur town u cant get another villager that's from another town it would have to be a random villager moving to ur town im pretty sure thats what it said

- - - Post Merge - - -

wanna be friends on 3ds lilangel? my friend code should be below my name once ur online u could add me ill add u soon.

well i think it said on the web that u need 8 villagers in ur town to get one that's in boxes as the 9th and once u have 9 in ur town u cant get another villager that's from another town it would have to be a random villager moving to ur town im pretty sure thats what it said

No.. Wherever You Read That It's Wrong.

I Can Tell You That Because I Got My 10th Villager From Another Town When It Was In Boxes

oh alright thx that means i can get ed then i think i have 9 rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey lilangel nvm i have 9 villagers i can give u the 1 million bells and u can give me ed once we add eachother

sorry sokka, it was a little too long and, as it's only 9am now, i was asleep and coudn't tt, he has left! :~( i'm very sorry i hope this doesn't inconvenience you too much ! if i ever see a thread with an ed for sale/giveaway/trade i will pm u right away!!! :~((((

- - - Post Merge - - -

closin thread, pm me if you need to talk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back