• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Easy bells.

ThatoneACfan

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey guys, if you don't already know that if you hit a rock randomly, one of them will give you bells and more each time you hit it. What you might not know is that if you dig a hole on the sides of you and behind you and you hit it, you get even more bells! Wait, there's more! If you happen to have the silver shovel, which can be obtained by going to the city after 8:00 PM and on a random day, the cones will be moved and you can go in. And if you use the silver shovel to hit the rocks, there's a chance you get extra bells on each hit!!!

Alankpbr said:
Hey guys if u don't already know if u hit a rock randomly one of them will give u bells and more each time u hit it. What you might not know is that if u dig a hole on the side of you and behind you and you hit it u get even more bells! wait theres more!! ^_^ if u happen to have the silver shovel which can be obtained by going to the city after 8:00 pm on a random day the cones will me moved and u can go in. and if u use the silver shovel to hit the rocks there a chance u get extra bells on each hit! i
"Hey guys, if you don't already know that if you hit a rock randomly, one of them will give you bells and more each time you hit it. What you might not know is that if you dig a hole on the sides of you and behind you and you hit it, you get even more bells! Wait, there's more! ^_^ If you happen to have the silver shovel, which can be obtained by going to the city after 8:00 PM and on a random day, the cones will be moved and you can go in. And if you use the silver shovel to hit the rocks, there's a chance you get extra bells on each hit!"
-TBT Noobish Translation Squad

Yes, I know that. Good tip for newbies to Animal Crossing.

Np dude. its k tho what ever floats his boat. if he feels the need to correct it i don,t mind.

Alankpbr said:
Np dude. its k tho what ever floats his boat. if he feels the need to correct it i don,t mind.
"No problem, dude. It's okay though, whatever floats his boat. If he feels the need to correct it I don't mind."

I don't correct, I translate Noobish to English. I have a Master's degree in Noobish.

@Third poster in this thread
How is it harsh? I'm not saying "We already know this, stupid." or "It's old news, idiot".

On Topic:
I never knew a different shovel made a difference in how much money you get.

Yah! The silver shovel has a chance to increase the bells you get by about 10% with each hit. if it works on the hit stars come out of the rock.

[Nook said:
,Jun 21 2010, 09:16:43 PM]
Alankpbr said:
"No problem, dude. It's okay though, whatever floats his boat. If he feels the need to correct it I don't mind."

I don't correct, I translate Noobish to English. I have a Master's degree in Noobish.

How is it harsh? I'm not saying "We already know this, stupid." or "It's old news, idiot".

On Topic:
Nook, stop being mean :p

That's my job

Jake. said:
[Nook said:
,Jun 21 2010, 09:16:43 PM]
Alankpbr said:

On Topic:
Nook, stop being mean :p

That's my job
And how exactly am I being mean? I'm helping the majority of this community by translating. I'm like Google Translate, except Noobish isn't translatable in Google Translate, even though it's one of the most spoken languages in the Internet.

on-topic

from what I've experienced/heard, turnips are the fastest way to loads of bells, if you don't feel like selling at least 100 foreign fruit every day

Psychonaut said:
on-topic

from what I've experienced/heard, turnips are the fastest way to loads of bells, if you don't feel like selling at least 100 foreign fruit every day
This.

And hunting for bugs and fish during summer nights.

Psychonaut said:
except bugs are usually weaksauce in terms of cash payoff.

fish are where the real money's at.
Coconut tee bugs are worth alot. Plus they show up much more then sharks do (at least for me anyway)

I remember somewhere saying tree bugs appear more during rain (and from my experience, I believe it). Thats the perfect time to hunt on the beach... summer rainy nights. you also get the colecanth as a bonus ;)

Back