• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway 🌸 Easter Hunt Giveaway! come find the presents!!! 🎁 (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! if you still need people, i wouldn't mind swinging by again! but, since i already participated, i totally understand if i can't! i wouldn't want to be too greedy haha

Hey, i just checked the day 2 queue and i remember my name being on the 10 pm slot and now it isn't? I'm confused lol

I would like to do it, but Zipper T. did nothing wrong! It would be my first time, but I would have to do it tomorrow if that is alright. c:

i would love to do this again if there are slots still available!

if i have room in the end i can definitely add you! ^^

Hey, i just checked the day 2 queue and i remember my name being on the 10 pm slot and now it isn't? I'm confused lol

OH NO... OH NO YOU CONFIRMED... I'M SO SORRY!!! i thought you were one of the ones who didn't, that's totally my bad ;v; will you be able to make it in an hour? i'll open sessions for friends then, but since i messed up i'll definitely prioritize you!
Post automatically merged:

I would like to do it, but Zipper T. did nothing wrong! It would be my first time, but I would have to do it tomorrow if that is alright. c:

oh nooo today's the last day though... ;v; but i'm definitely doing more giveaways in the future so please look out for that okay?

if i have room in the end i can definitely add you! ^^

OH NO... OH NO YOU CONFIRMED... I'M SO SORRY!!! i thought you were one of the ones who didn't, that's totally my bad ;v; will you be able to make it in an hour? i'll open sessions for friends then, but since i messed up i'll definitely prioritize you!
Post automatically merged:

oh nooo today's the last day though... ;v; but i'm definitely doing more giveaways in the future so please look out for that okay?
i should be able to make it then, no worries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back